Korea: The Forgotten War...

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know the main designers have follow scenarios and articles for things like the Journal. I have it that there are other KWASL goodies in the works too.

This said, I think Synerson's post is also true...if the community likes it, then I am sure other designers will also start designing scenarios, packs and other projects.
I have plans to use the KW ASL maps in some not-yet-well-represented WW II action. Might be the last thing I do design-wise, though.

Darrell Andersen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Might be the last thing I do design-wise, though." Whatever. You'll take a year off to recover from the cocaine, groupie and booze fueled life of a rock star scenario designer and then orchestrate a "comeback" stadium tour for hundreds of millions of dollaars. We've seen this before.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Might be the last thing I do design-wise, though." Whatever. You'll take a year off to recover from the cocaine, groupie and booze fueled life of a rock star scenario designer and then orchestrate a "comeback" stadium tour for hundreds of millions of dollaars. We've seen this before.
Pete Shelling Unplugged

I'll buy that album

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What? No more scenarios with wonky SSR's (resignation Ubermench)? Dumb scenario titles (Porto Potty)? Say it aint so pete lol

Scott

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One time Only -- The ASLOk XXXV Pack!!!

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have plans to use the KW ASL maps in some not-yet-well-represented WW II action. Might be the last thing I do design-wise, though.
Italy....mountains everywhere, also maybe the Carpathians