Korea: The Forgotten War...

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Right, and Dorosch, and Doary and the rest of you up north types...Rick Mckown (Lt.Cmdr RCN, Ret.) has a scenario in the module, though not with regards to a Canadian unit. But he is an *expert* on the CPVA and helped us greatly and is acknowledged as so for his help likewise...

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can you post pics of the contents? Especially a good portion of the scenario cards?

I believe FW is starting to ship...as designer copies arrived today on my door step. So you out there with low p#s may see your copies land soon too...

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While I plan to be at WO, the weather allowing me to attend or not is the unknown, so I'll sit tight with my pre-order (12/29/2015 2:55:54 PM). Believe my P# was less than 40, so I'm hoping for a change in the order status by mid-week next week, if not sooner.

pixelgeek

Just some guy
Reaction score
First name
Zac
Country
llCanada
Anyone have any idea when MMP will be shipping to distributors?

Maxwelk1

Reaction score
First name
Lafajita
Country
llUnited States
I ordered my copy at 12:42 on the 29th. It was still on pre-order back then. It will probably come down off of pre-order on Tuesday, 2 Jan.

Since there is a good chance I will see it in my mailbox prior to WO, I will sit on my pre-order. I may or may not go up to WO, but I need to know what else is being offered, like BFP' Operation: Schmidt. That's another one that should deliver soon - very soon.
That leaves the WO pack, which may or may not spark my interest in making what could be a long drive up to Bowie.
I also have some out-of-print/out-of stock ASL modules in the original shrink wrap, but I recall der Godz frown on bringing ASL stuff for sale (or even to give away) into the tourney room. If that is the case, look me up in my room, if I come.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any pictures to post yet??

Very Korean winter like here, 15 degrees, wind and 4 more inches of snow!