konigsberg HASL

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
excellent product are there more future scenarios?

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I played this at Winter Offensive. It is a super slug-fest for those liking big scenarios. It will be interesting to see what the final VC are. As I played it, I think the Russians had what it took to get it done, but it would be a mad dash at the end to get it done. I will most defintely buy the finished product. -- jim

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here is an AAR from a playtester for those interested
wow man. Big thumbs up to that. I do love reading a good AAR and that was a really interesting read and if even personally.. I think ASL needs another city urban east front slugfest like I need a hole in the head or a close encounter with a leather clad and whip wielding Hillary Clinton in a dark alley... that still looks really good.

That AAR sold me a copy, that map looks great. Though might it not have been more interesting to have tackled the battle from a different angle.. and gone with a more unique HASL take, one rarely tread upon, and gone with the outer defensive lines and the forts surrounding the city that gave the Soviets absolute shit fits to reduce to even make it into the city itself..

anyhow.. looks really good.. and I did like the first product I got from you. I'll make this the 2nd. Nice work!

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I played this at Winter Offensive. It is a super slug-fest for those liking big scenarios. It will be interesting to see what the final VC are. As I played it, I think the Russians had what it took to get it done, but it would be a mad dash at the end to get it done. I will most defintely buy the finished product. -- jim
Is it not an 'assault move' type of CG then?

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Is it not an 'assault move' type of CG then?
It has less than 20 turns. The Russians have to move. It's a bit of a sitzkrieg for the Germans. It ends up being man vs terrain. -- jim

SimonC

Reaction score
Country
ll

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I admire the inconsistency, myself. Still not going to buy from them. Though I guess he might play it. Still not buying from them again though. I just hope he's happier with this product that he is not buying than he was with the last product he didn't buy from them. Perhaps playtesting doesn't count as playing? Could be.
Fixed your post.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
The ASL items I most look forward to purchasing anymore are each new LCP HASL, and Konigsberg is no exception. Great scenario packs from him, and equally great ones from other publishers, but his TMs (& the scenarios with them) are the most fun and engaging in my personal wheelhouse.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Playtested this at home and at ASLOK with Hennie two years ago. It was a lot of fun then and with further testing can only be better.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Playtested this at home and at ASLOK with Hennie two years ago. It was a lot of fun then and with further testing can only be better.
I have had a blast playtesting the scenarios for this , in all but one scenario so far I have won as both sides and it was good to playtest with the Aberdeen guys and my own local group in Edinburgh and Fife .