Kohima

Sapper Daddy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
that sucks, I studied the battle for years and have read several books on it. I was looking forward to see what someone could come up with...............

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey,

Ok so I have been in the bunker for a long while. I have new job responsibilites that have taken me out of the loop.

I am and will publish Kohima. my goal is late this year early next. There is still a bit to do but the game is good and fun. I will try to get more active to avoid speculation.

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey,

Ok so I have been in the bunker for a long while. I have new job responsibilites that have taken me out of the loop.

I am and will publish Kohima. my goal is late this year early next. There is still a bit to do but the game is good and fun. I will try to get more active to avoid speculation.
Steve,
THanks for letting us know.... I'll be looking for Kohima on my birthday. Understand you have been working your butt off on your day job-- who hasn't :) -- I/we would be glad to hear each month a small bit of on how new modules and reprints are going.... good news or "bad news" is always better than no news, that way those interested don't have to guess and think the worst:confused:.

Good luck on your HOB reorganization!

Best regards,:salute:

John

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Is being worked, and what i have seen is good.

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Most key phases of the battle took place at night, IIRC so it may limit the module's appeal.

naegling

Reaction score
Country
ll
We did some play-testing of the Tennis court at Intensive fire and revamped it considerably, it's a great scenario, another scenario was also tested as well. The map we played on needed only a few minor tweaks, it's is an awesome map, tom has done a fantastic job.

Also in December four of us are getting together to play-test the 18 turn scenario and any others we get time to do. It's a very well done piece of work and the scenarios i have tested are very good. In the tennis court you get a Grant to zap the jap bunkers with cannister, the jap bunkers are 360 degree ones and are hard to take out unless you get in close with DC's or just CC them.

If you like Japs versus Brits, Gurhka's, etc and enjoy the jungle then this will be an absolute must buy product.

Nigel

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
> The map we played on needed only a few minor tweaks, it's is an awesome map, tom has done a fantastic job.

Thanks, but of course we need to mention the other three guys whose names are on the map credits: Klaus Fischer, Ulric Schwela, and Mike Standbridge.

I'm getting pretty proud of this map :)

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I understand that there was some playtesting of Kohima at the recent Heroes Tourney in Blackpool

ASRomafan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I understand that there was some playtesting of Kohima at the recent Heroes Tourney in Blackpool

I'm sitting here reading some of these posts. Kohima, Budapest, Ozerekya Bay and just noticed my mouth is watering and feel like I have a pit in my stomach. Not sure if it is the thought of these great new products on the way, or just the smells coming from the kitchen. Perhaps both.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
One more. This time in play. The Japs have taken the hill mass, dug themselves in and the Brits are coming to take it back.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It looked really good but very very large (Kohima not Trev). Not sure it will be everyone's cup of tea though.