"Known enemy Units" not yet come on

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Are you suggesting everyone is routing wrong now too? Again, people make mistakes, the perfect game of ASL has yet to be played. But in this, you are free to play it incorrectly if you chose. That's your call. Just don't expect everyone else to play it like this. It's wrong. -- jim
I don't know about the perfect game having yet to be played. It's a matter of perspective.

I thought the scenario where Fish slammed his dice tower with a clenched fist, shattering it, resulting in plastic shards speckled with some blood from where he cut his hand was almost perfect. I LMFAO!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
As I said really a matter of perspective. 😉😉

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you suggesting everyone is routing wrong now too? Again, people make mistakes, the perfect game of ASL has yet to be played. If it's something coming on "this" turn and something else coming on "that" turn, I play it as you suggest here. If it is units that enter "on or after", I am under no obligation to show you want entered "on" and what I am reserving for "later". You are of course, free to count counters. You are free to play it incorrectly if you chose. That's your call. Just don't expect everyone else to play it that way. -- jim
I played a perfect game once but lost anyway.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Both Stewie and you have valid points, the rules do say the units gain concealment after they are placed for entry.
Not quite:
A12.12: Thereafter, a “?” may be placed on top of any non-concealed Good Order unit/stack before it enters the mapboard for the first time.
I accept "before it enters the mapboard for the first time" isn't perfectly clear, but it leaves open I could place a "?" counter on top of it sitting on the scenario card and meet this condition. I keep a concealment counter on top of my Raaco containers at home and I am compliant with this rule before I even leave the house. -- jim

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Not quite:
A12.12: Thereafter, a “?” may be placed on top of any non-concealed Good Order unit/stack before it enters the mapboard for the first time.
I accept "before it enters the mapboard for the first time" isn't perfectly clear, but it leaves open I could place a "?" counter on top of it sitting on the scenario card and meet this condition. I keep a concealment counter on top of my Raaco containers at home and I am compliant with this rule before I even leave the house. -- jim
Who are you trying to conceal your Raaco containers from? I'm sure that the Missus knows that they are there.😉🤗

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not quite:
Yeah, I was thinking put all your guys up to the line to gain concealment, then pull them all back. That’s a can of worms if you can’t place a unit for entry and take it back, seems like they are not in play yet.

If that’s the case maybe the Defender units would be stuck in whatever hex he initially placed them in while the defence is being set up, no redos, kinda silly.

Last edited:

atago44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heathen! It's laughter and wine!!!😉😉🤣🤣🤪🤪🤤

Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright!
Wow! More material for altered songs!!!🤗☹
I am definitely more of a beer kind of guy--unless I find someone has brought a counter on board that is not in the OB, and then I whine.