Klrgbblets here is some arena information that might help, I always have time for you

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As always Kllr I am happy to give you any information you might have questions about. Arena teams start at the price of 80 gold for a 2man team, 160 for a 3 man team and 200 gold for a 5 man team. Each team can have double the amount of players for fill in people. You must play 30% of the teams games in order to get points. Your team starts with a 1500 rating which will not stay there for long at all once you start. Unfortunately, you rating will go down but you will still get arena points. Your goal is to get a rating over 1850 but in order to achieve this it takes a lot of games, a lot of practice, and a lot of patience. Arena points only roll over once a week and you are given points by the team you are on with the highest rating. Arena points are by far no where like honor from battle grounds. The average you get weekly is about 200-240. Each piece from season gear has a different amount of arena points required. They all start in the thousands, therefore if you are looking for season 3 gear you will be looking at about 6 weeks if not more for your first piece. There are three different arenas at this point in game which are the Ruins, Nagrand, and Blades Edge. Each on is set up differently. It is great fun and will take a lot of team work, coordination, and skill. Here is a link from wow that will get you a little familiar to the battlegrounds. Good luck. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/arena/index.xml

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Klrgbblets here is some arena information that might help, I always have time for

Cool, thanks for the info Fair