Kinship for GS players?

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kinship?

Has anyone selected their character & got them to the 8-10th level "stopping" point?
One if the reasons to halt at that point is that you are out of the race-introduction-quests and can start picking up "area" quests. It's best for how we are going to run as a group to assemble THEN start getting area quests.

Running around & crafting alone is fine- it would help the Kin if we chose different "making" crafts: having the same "resource" gathering-crafts is ok.

I have yet to start another new alt... can't decide what class to play as I have one of each already except a Lore-master & Captain (neither interests me).
Short list: Burglar, Champion, Warden or... a 3rd Hunter.

Was there any interest in everyone being 1 race to start? Of course it depends some on the classes we select.

{We need more players here to join with us}

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Kinship?

Has anyone selected their character & got them to the 8-10th level "stopping" point?
One if the reasons to halt at that point is that you are out of the race-introduction-quests and can start picking up "area" quests. It's best for how we are going to run as a group to assemble THEN start getting area quests.

Running around & crafting alone is fine- it would help the Kin if we chose different "making" crafts: having the same "resource" gathering-crafts is ok.

I have yet to start another new alt... can't decide what class to play as I have one of each already except a Lore-master & Captain (neither interests me).
Short list: Burglar, Champion, Warden or... a 3rd Hunter.

Was there any interest in everyone being 1 race to start? Of course it depends some on the classes we select.

{We need more players here to join with us}
I intend on putting both my currently active characters in:

• I have a Level 48 Hunter which I will happily put in because I've always wanted a cool "subtitle" for him; whether I use him much in a Kinship context or not is beside the point, and
  • I have a Level 14 Hunter which I'm happy to go adventuring with to level up on fellowships, raids, skirmishes, mentorships, etc. with others who want to.
  • I'd be up for experimenting with other character classes as well for group activities, in order to go back and experience stuff I've missed along the way in my drive to level up my "main" character

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Will do. I am aware of the 8 character requirement. I have some honey-do stuff (outside the game) Saturday and go from there.

How do I message an account (as opposed to a character) in the game?
Did you mean last Saturday? I ask because, like, it is almost a week later and we still haven't heard from you.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got killed with honey do stuff last weekend (leaves) but there is a tendency to go live tonight (Friday evening US time).