Join here if you love Kingdom Hearts PbP!

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
BHK and sora ducked the attack and watched how the newcomer killed off the heartless.

"Was that a heartless!?" leon gasped.
Diz shock his head with shock. This was wrong!

"There now i don't owe you anything." Zoey smiled.
"Great shot!" BHK gave a thumbs up.
It was difficult navigating the narrow corridors with heartless emerging everywhere.

"We have to get out of here! its unstable!" Mickey suggested.
Diz and Leon agreed.
"We have to help Void too!" He relaxed his gunblade over his shoulder as a portal was created.
"Kairi!" Sora shouted into the echoeing corridors. no reply.

They all re-emerged at traverse Town, where the fight was turning ugly.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"A sword of such power is wasted on the likes of you Void," Zasalamel sneered.
"Prove to me that you can use it well, or I may have to take it from you,"

Void absently traced his fingers across the cut on his chest.

"In better times I might have made a remark about cutting my shirt. Today I think I will just kill you." Void was starting to get angry and tired of these battles with Zasalamel.

He ran at Zasalamel, raining down attacks on him trying to find a weak point, somewhere, anywhere he can strike to end this fight.

As each warrior attacked the other spells were cast and fired off in every direction, the road they stood on became a war ground. Fireballs melted holes in ground and whirlwinds destroyed walls.

When the other party returned and watched from rooftops on each side of the street, it was barely recognisable.

"Zoey!" Shouted Leon. "Use your sniped rifle! Fire a shot down at the man with the scythe!"

"Ok!" Zoey replied while pulling her sniper rifle from her back. She set it up, loaded a round and took aim. She waited untill each fighter was a few steps from each other and pulled the trigger.

The traced round screamed down towards Zasalamel's head but was cut short by the blade of his scythe. No emotion crossed his face as he sent a huge fireball skywards towards Zoey.

Sora only just cast a magical whirlwind in time and saved Zoey.

"I missed!" She cried, rocking back on her feet.

"Don't worry. Void will win this..." Said Mickey, not taking his eyes off Void.

"Come Void, is this all you have? I see that you have awakened some of the power of your sword, but not all. Show me how you can really fight!" Taunted Zasalamel.

Void's angry rose inside of him. He almost missed the sudden, but subtle change in his sword. His eyes flicked down to it and back up again to Zasalamel. It was enough to tell him that the sword hadn't changed...yet what was it? Something was changing, becoming different...becoming...more powerful.

They continued to fight. Spell after spell was cast, blow after blow was dealt, neither giving in to each other.

"How can anyone hold that much MP?" Asked BHK in awe. "Surely one of them must run out soon?"

"This is stupid muttered Void to himself." He was ignoring the weird sensation that was creeping up his arm. It seemed to be a new power flowing from his sword but he couldn't tell what it was.

Then, out of no where, new words began to form themselves in his mind. He couldn't understand them at first, trying to push them to the back of his mind while he concentrated on attacked Zasalamel.

They started to make sense after a while. He realised they were a spell. He muttered them quietly and then a single word replaced them...

"ULTIMA!" Cried Void, holding his hand infront of him.

A huge, twisting vortex of fire erupted from his palm and headed straight towards Zasalamel. His eyes grew wide as the inferno rushed towards him. He slashed downwards with his scythe and changed its direction. It hit the ground at his feet and exploded. The force of it hurled him skyward.

The sensation in Voids arm stopped. He looked down at his Daito and saw an amazing sight. Something he had not seen in years. It looked as though there was fire running through the core of blade.

-

Void drifted from world to world for years before he came across the land where King Mickey lived. He walked through his castle ignoring anyone who made a protest. He had long ago stopped caring what people thought about him.

When his path crossed Mickey's he was attacked almost instantly by the King. He screamed at him something about such power should never be held by one man and then banished him from his castle.

So again, Void drifted. He set up home in some desolute world that seemed to drift as he did. Most of the time it resided in Traverse Town. The rest of the time it skipped between all sorts of worlds.

He rarely faught anyone. When he did, he seemed to be able to defeat them easily. Nothing could stand up to the power of his blade.

Then one day, he stumbled across the Coloseum. He began to fight through the tournaments. Rising through the ranks quickly he was soon to the last stages. He was soon stood infront of Sephiroth.

After he had faught Cloud he had been warned by the winged warrior about Sephiroth. Cloud told him that there were few who could stand against him. In fact there were only two people to ever defeat him. Sora and Cloud.

That was the day that the Daito unleashed another stage of power. He deafeated Sephiroth and moved on.

-

Void looked back up towards Zasalamel through the fire that was created by Ultima. More words came to him and he spoke them quietly. The Daito's blade suddenly erupted into a black fire.

Void ran towards a wall, flipped into the air and pushed himself off the wall towards Zasalamel.

"THIS ENDS NOW!" Shouted Void as he hurtled towards Zasalamel with some unknown power.

Bring his sword back he gripped its handle with two hands and slashed as he past Zasalamel. From the watchers below it was almost as if he passed right through his enemy.

Void dropped onto a roof and sheathed his sword. Zasalamel was suspended in the air. A line of dark light crossed his body.

"This is not the end of me Void! Ansem will bring me back. You have not seen what power is coming. YOU WILL NOT STOP HIM!" Zasalamel screamed in pain and then vanished in a ball of dark fire.

-

Meddigo

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Leon ran towards Void.
"That was impressive!" he said in a calm but cheerful voice.
"That power!" Cloud steeped out of the shadows,"Void, whats going on!?"

Sora noticed Cloud and greeted him, "I see you took my words.I didnt have much time to talk after sephiroth's fight in the tournament!"

Sora scratched his head, "no problem!"

Cloud noticed BHK, "So this is the other keybearer!"

Diz interupted, "Sephiroth is back isnt he?!"
Cloud looked towards Diz with shock,"Its impossible! i made sure of it!"
Diz shook his head,"That was only within the tournament.
It seems as though He has teamed up with Ansem.
Cloud looked down.

BHK looked at Riku, "This Ansem guy...I think i've met him, its weird..."
Riku interupted, "It happened to me! He's trying to tempt you!"

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Zasalamel found himself once again in Hollow Bastion. Ansem, was there once again, to greet him, but this time, he had a guest with him.

"Excellent Zasalamel," said Ansem. "The Daito grows darker and more poweful each time you encounter it. Soon, it will be fit for me to wield. Ansem floated over to Zasalamel, and inspected his wounds.

"Hmph...you were lucky I brought you here when I did. You almost lost your body," Zasalamel ast a dark spell, and the wounds were instantly healed. "The plan is taking shape. It is no long now, my boy. Remember, DO NOT kill Void. Not just yet. Let his confidence grow, and his battle skills will prosper.

"You wont get away with this ansem!" a voice shrieked "Sora is coming for me,"

Ansem broke out in hysterical laughter.

"My dear, nobody can save you here,"

Zasalamel reckognised that voice. It was Kairi, the princess. The girl Ansem had ordered him to kill many years ago, but he had spared her.

"You swore the priness would be left alone," Zasalamel shouted. "That was part of out deal"

"Indeed it was, my boy. But you see, you failed, in recovering me the dark keyblade. Therefore the deal is off,"
If Zasalamel had the strength in him to attack Ansem, he would have. But as he was, he could not even make it to his feet.

"I have yet another task for you. The one who surreneded his body to darkness seems to have forgotten me. See to it that he remembers."

"No! Leave Riku alone!" Kairi screamed. Ansem cast a fire spell, and Kairi fell to the floor.

"Enough!" Zasalamel struggled to his feet, and attempted to hit Ansem with a fire spell, but his aim was poor.

"Do my bidding, and the princess will remain unharmed." Ansem walked over to the scythe, and smiled. It had grown in power again, the scythe now glimmereda magnificent gold, and the blade seemed to contain the essence of fire, just like the daito.

Zasalamel nodded. He had no problems crushing void, or the keybearers, but the princess was another matter. He closed his eyes, and disspeared into a large ball of fire. His next mission was to find BHK and Riku.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
BHK had found himself in the same dark place. He ran past the heartless sign and made his way to the staricase. The window with the strange symbols was infront of him. no sign of Ansem yet. As he walked closer to the window, the world seemed to slow down around him. It resumed back to normal as the window smashed into pieces. A huge beast flew out and landed infront of him. BHK readied his blade. It was the darkside. It rose in height destroying the staircase in the process.

BHK stepped back in fear but was stop by two familiar figures. Riku and Sora joined him.

"Hey! Whats up!" Riku winked.
"Lets get him!" Sora grinned as they ran off towards the darkside. BHK took a second to react and joined in.

The darkside through its hand at them, but was finding it difficult to concentrate on all of them. Riku jumped onto the darksides hand, leaped onto the shoulder and drove his blade through its glowing eye. Sora propelled himslef towards the torso and let out a fury of blade attacks,
"Ars Arcanum!" Sora shouted as he raged through the enemy's body.

BHK Leaped into the air with Riku and Sora,
"Trinity limit!" They all shouted automatically as they fused into one move, theworld aorund them shattered and exploded. The 3 of them landed next to eachother.

BHK returned to normal. He was back in Twilight Town. Riku and Sora appeared next to him.

"He wont get you aslong as we're here!" Sora promised.

Shadowsora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Kairi hurt. The last thing she remembered was Ansem casting a fire spell at her. There was another man too.. Ansem said something about Riku. She could hear him pacing up and down, muttering to himself. She wouldn't open her eyes, not just yet. She had to figure out where she was and what she was going to do once she knew.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Void touched Mickey on the shoulder and walked away from the group.

"What is it Void?" Asked Mickey in a stony voice.

"The sword...is growing in power. Everytime I fight Zasalamel." Void didn't look at Mickey as he spoke. "I think I'm beginning to understand something about it. About me. And I think you have known ever since we first met."

Mickey sighed. "Yes...yes I know who you are, where you come from...what that sword is. Come, we must leave this place. Leave them. I will show you what lies ahead if we are to defeat Ansem."

Void and Mickey faded away into the background and dissapeared altogether. The others were so engrossed in the argument of what to do next, it wasn't untill someone asked Mickey's point of view that they noticed Mickey and Void were gone.

-

Mickey and Void driften between the worlds. Infront of them was a broken shard of a world. Void could see the buildings that were left were burning and broken.

"This....is what remains of your home..." Said Mickey, sadness in his voice.

"What?" Void's voice was almost of whisper. Flash backs of running through smoke and fire flashed across his mind.

"The heartless attacked it...years ago now. More years than I care to remember. You are old Void, older than even you realise I think."

"Why...why are you showing me this?"

"To show you what will happen if we let Ansem and the heartless win. Because otherwise you may say no to what I am about to ask of you. Come."

Mickey touched Void on the shoulder and they faded away.

-

"Kingdom Hearts." Said Mickey. "Look at what it is becoming."

Void and Mickey were stood on a platform above Kingdom Hearts. Below them the cracks of dark light that Void saw before had spread everywhere. Heartless were crawling all over the area.

"They are trying to re open the lock. I had hoped that Sora would be enough to stop the heartless, obvisously I was wrong. There are two more locks to the door Void. We...are the keys."

"What...?" Void turned towards Mickey.

-

Meddigo

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
BHK walked to the window and saw how peaceful it all was.
"If only i knew where kairi was!" Sora slammed his fist on the table.
"If Ansem has truly returned, Kairi will be there! Dont forget that she was one of the princesses!" Riku warned.
He could definately feel the darkness returning.
Sora sprang up with another idea.
"We need to get Donald and Goofy back. I think its time to search every world again!" he smiled with a thumbs up.
BHK seemed puzzled at what was going on. Riku tapped him on the shoulder and laughted,
"You'll see!"
"why dont we just teleport?!" BHK suggested.
"We cant do that for the wrolds we havent visited yet!" Sora replied.

It was then that they heard a scream. They rushed to the window. BHK recognised that silver heartless. Itt was heading for a small child. The three of them made their way to the bottom and into the streets. They drew their blades to attack...
they missed. The heartless swam through the air and held onto to a building. It was running away. The chase was on.

The heartless leaped from building to building dodging the attacks and magic of the three. It leaped onto a lampost and Riku leaped towards it only just missing.

They continued to chase it. The heartless weaved in and out and suddenly stopped. A huge vortex opened and it dissapeared. The three pursuers jumped into it.

They laned in a dark world. The heartless was gone and in its place was a huge silver armour, which roared to life.

It was as if this was the fleeing heartless' true form. The huge enemy charged for Riku who rolled to the side and cast gravity. no effect.

Sora jumped towards its sawing hand and cast thundaga. It paused and brushed Sora savagely to the side.

BHK ran up and slid between its metal boots. He climbed onto it and made his way to the head. He reached it and rested on its shoulders. One by one the hands attempted to crush him but ended up damaging its own armour. BHK swiftly dodged the oncoming attacks and began impaling the head.

Sora recovered and high jumped onto the heartless' swaying hand. He held on tight and smashed the armour. Riku re-joined the fight and aimed at its legs.

The heartless shook from side to side and finally collapsed. the world became unstable and threw the three of them back into twilight town.

"Weird!" BHK stood up brushing the dust from his clothes.
"Cloud!" Sora shouted waving at a roof. Riku and BHK looked up to see the figure staring down.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"Your weapon's history trails back as far as the Key's do Void. It holds untold power. In essence you are also a keybearer, as am I." Mickey drew his scepter. "This is my key. They will only ever show their true form when the need for them to be used has arised and the weilder has reached their full power. You must be careful Void. Ansem has returned and he will try and get hold of the Daito if he can not get hold of one of the keybearers. If he gains that sword then he will be able to unlock any lock in any world."

Void just stared at the sword he held in his hand.

"Every time you fight Zasalamel you gain more power. Look how much you have unlocked within yourself in just two fights. Becareful."

"Key...bearer...why....why did it choose me?" Void looked at Mickey.

"What? You mean you didn't have ANY idea what it was? You didn't even know it was a magical weapon?"

"It...when...when the Heartless attacked my home I ran...I ran as fast as i could. I came across a man with this sword and it....it killed him and took me...."

"Wait, you mean it actually killed its previous owner?" Mickey was puzzeled by what Void was telling him. "It must have more power than I realised...or...or there is more power within you than I realised."

-

Meddigo

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
the disney castle opened as the three enetered. It did not seem good. Sora looked round in shock. "Queen!" Sora shouted as he rushed towards the Queen.
"Where's donald and goofy." he asked while doding the flying heartless. No sooner had he asked this, a spell flew past him disintegrating the heartless.
"Sora!!!" Goofy rushed forward.
Donald waddled behind.
"Guys? whats happeneing!"
"The..." goofy was interupted,
"The heartless are swarming EVERYWHERE!!!" DOnald shouted, "They wont stop!"
BHK and Riku joined,
"Wheres king Mickey?" Goofy asked,
"I dont...know" Sora looked at BHK and Riku, who also shrugged.

The heartless continued to sawrm into the castle. Cloud walked in slowly,
Looking around the castle, he could feel something. Could it be?

"whats wrong?" BHK asked,
"He's around here?" Cloud examined the hall,"You guys go on ahead, protect the queen, I'll meet up with you later in the throne room. He rushed off towards a nearby window landing on a roof and made his way to the highest tower.

"Sephiroth..." muttered Sora.

They continued to make their way to the throne room, which was littered with the same flying heartless.