Join here if you love Kingdom Hearts PbP!

psp_guy

Reaction score
HerE FightinG AgainsT MY HearT AnD LosinG....
Country
llUnited Kingdom
IF U LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS THEN JOIN THIS!!

basically the story line is is that it continues on from the end of kingdom hearts 1 where goofy donald and sora are chasing after pluto down the road and it continues on into chains of memories but lets ignore that for now lol and pretend that game doesnt exist and make our own! XD

so basically we continue on from the end of kingdom hearts 1 were they are running down the road .....

choose ur character now u can make a new character if u want i am doing but i am starting now so if u wanna join then do the same as me basically and then continue on! :D

character name(existing or non existing still put it):quin
dual wielder or single wielder:dual wielder
keyblade or keyblades name(s):chaotic ruler + angels blazer
past:he lived on the other side of destiny islands and was drug to traverse town aswell as sora and his friends but didnt know that he existed until he met riku in kingdom hearts!

((lets begin :D))

sora goofy and donald slow down and begin walking and pluto begins walking too until eventually they stopped and fell asleep on the floor

but then all of a sudden neo heartless surrounded them hundreds of them and they all jumped in the air to kill sora goofy and donald but quin threw both his keyblades and destroyed most and them in 1 hit sora goofy and donald battled on trying as hard as they could to stop them and was beating them at an incredible rate but alot of the neo heartless were attracted to quin so after about 3 minutes of them fighting they had all surrounded quin......

he held both his keyblades in arms and kept his hood up to protect his identity from sora and shouted "YOU OWE ME ONE SORA!!"as he was slicing heartless to the right left behind him infront of him and above and even below when he was in the air but it was clear that he was struggling as they kept on cumming at him until he suddenly realised that he had done something good in his life the rain began to fall down at an unexplainable rate it was crashing on quin's hood as his breathing got heavier from all the fighting he was doing...he stood there and shouted....."I MUST PROTECT THE KEYBLADE BERER!!!"

(:)D time for some 1 to join and continue))

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

character name(existing):BHK
dual wielder
keyblade or keyblades name(s):Ultima blade+dark keyblade
past:resides in Twilight Town and is keyblade master like Sora. Thought to be the other side of Sora's heart.
future: Has been searching for the other keyblade master. He joined the organisation and met king mickey and Riku along the way. The three of them have been working together to locate Sora, while following the organisation quickly.

It had been a long night and he finally grew tired and fell asleep.
He woke up in a strange place. He looked around. Nothing! In complete darkness. He wondered for a moment and began to walk forward automatically.
Distant cries could be heard. These sounds became clearer as they haunted BHK. He continued to walk into nothingness with the cries gradually becoming louder.
He reached for his keyblades...they were gone!!! He froze on the spot, looked round but saw no signs of a keyblade.
He could feel something heading for him. He began to run away from this feeling and found himslef on a platform. He looked down...A heart was embedded in the darkness. They suddenly mutated to form the sign of the heartless.
At that moment, the enemies emerged and circled him.
He was ready for what was coming, but relaxed as the heartless just stood there staring at him.
It was then in the distance that he saw a figure aproaching him.
"You are afraid of the darkness and yet you hold the keys to it."
A sinister figure grinned.
Ansem walked closer towards him.
"Another keyblade master!" the heartless backed away but continued to stare.
BHK shot up. He was back. Back in Twilight town. He smiled as he saw the keyblades beside the bed. It was just a dream after all...

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Character Name: Void
Single Wielder
Weapons: Miyamoto Musashi Daito - a 45" sword. Void has always been seen with this sword. It's only rival, or so it is said, is Sephiroths sword. However, there are even rumors that Sephiroths sword could not hold up against a strike from Voids Daito. 30" of Obsidian makes the blade of this sword unbreakable and its edge never dulls.
Past: Void has a fairly hazy background. No one is sure what world he was pulled from when the Heartless attacked but it is known that it was a world that was in an almost constant state of conflict. This has had a huge impact upon Void's life and thus he keeps to himself. He has been sighted in the company of Leon and Cloud but other than that, no one reallys sees him.
Future: Void's future is anyones guess, never taking sides in the past means that he could be a powerful friend or foe. What is sure that he has taken an interest in the goings on of all Keybearers.

-

Void smiled as BHK woke up.

"So it begins again." He whispered to himself. "Again the Keybearers will be called to power."

Void touched the wall he was crouched on and murmered a few words. A faint glowing circle of light surrounded him and with a flash he dissapeared.

-

Void walked to the top of the cliff. The wind suddenly reared up and over the huge wall of rock and took hold of Void's hair and coat which flayed out behind him. The leather creaked slightly against the metal harness that held his sword. His hair was as black as the night, it didn't shine, instead it seemed to suck in the light.

"Home..." The word came from his mouth so quietly it was lost in the wind before it even reached his own ears.

Meddigo

PS

Miyamoto Musashi Daito Link to the sword ^_^

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
BHK reached for his keyblades. It was too late. The figure had vanished. He walked to the window and looked up into the sky. Something was going on, but what?

It was then that he noticed a huge tower with a clock. Something about it struck him. He packed up and ran to the inn owner, payed the money and rushed off.

As he headed for the clock tower, he thought hard about who the figure from the dream and who the mysterious figure that vanished were. He could feel his heart being connected to something. He could feel the presence of another person, another keyblade bearer.

He reached the tower and stared towards the top. A hooded figure stood there looking down. BHK had seen these hooded figures before, they had ben following him and keeping a lookout. BHK entered the building and made his way to the top.
Just as he thought, the figure had vanished from the top. he placed one hand on the side of the tower and stared at the sunset.

He felt happier at the sight and calmed down.

It was then, that something caught his eye. Was it a heartless? He couldnt tell, but it was silver and was making its way through the town.

BHK's keybalde began to glow, whatever it was, it was definately an enemy.
The strange being stretched and leaped across the roofs.
BHK grinned as the thought of another battle excited him.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Void vanished only leaving a shimmer in the air as BHK jumped down from a roof top. The creature was slumped against a wall, the Heartless sign clearly visible on its chest.

"Who....could have done this?" Thought BHK. "Is Leon around?" The dead heartless faded away...

-

Void sheathed his sword into the saya that hung from his back. The tip of the saya's tip was just above the ground, clipping his heels now and then as he walked. When the sword was sheathed, the handle sat against the bottom of his back*.

"So they are appearing again...what does this mean? Who can be controlling the Heartless after Sora destroyed them?" Void whispered to himself.

Pushing a door open Void walked into his house. It was a small, single floor, single room building that was sparsly decorated. A bed roll was on the floor, a sink on one wall and a fireplace was all that occupied the room. It was obvious that Void did not spend much time at home. Preferring to roam between the different worlds...watching...waiting...a small noise in the darkness of the room echoed through Void's head bringing him to his senses. Swiftly drawing his blade in one movement he held the sword out to the side of him.

"Here again......Cloud?" Void said quietly.

"Whats happening?" Clouds voice came from the darkness in a single tone.

Void sheathed his sword once more and whispered a spell that sent a small flame across the room and into the fireplace. Light spread out through the room revealing the form of Cloud.

"I don't know. Someone has called up the Heartless again....and there seems to be another Keybearer." Void watched the flames dance around the wood.

"What? I thought there could only be one keybearer...? Are they aware of Sora? Is Sora aware of them?"

"I don't know. The world in which Sora resides now comes close to this one about this time. It may be possible that they will feel each other, but I can not be sure."

"But what does this mean?"

"Another war..."

-

Meddigo

* Those of you who have watched Advent Children will know what I am talking about as I have BROADLY described Kadaj's sword and saya. A saya BTW is a scabbard. It is just the Japanese word for it.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The silver heartless faded away as BHK swung his ultima blade. A strange feeling hit him and he kneeled clutching his chest. Something was pulling him, he looked up as the world around him seemed to fade.

He was back in the darkness, but he had his keyblades with him. He held them tight and ran forwards. Was it still a dream?

He appeared at the same heartless sign illuminating in the darkness. The heartless appeared once again. BHK didnt hold back and took a strike at the nearest one. It jumped over the blade and glared back.

The other heartless reacted by swarming in on him. He managed to shake them off, casting aeroga around him. the heartless were knocked back by the sheild as BHK attacked.

It was an easy victory, He placed his blades on his shoulders to celebrate, only to be disturbed by clapping.

Ansem walked into the light of the glowing symbol.
"you have a potential" his sinister grin was clear, "but its being mis-used."

BHK postioned his blades ready for a fight.
"What is it that you want!?"
Ansem stood straigth looking down on BHK,
" It is not what i want, its what i want to offer you!" he walked closer,
" i can give you the power, the ability to end all the suffering!"
The heartless re-emerged.

" I know what you are trying to do! it wont work! There is still hope out there! The light was almost restored!" BHK grew impatient.

Ansem's smile faded, "You dont understand either", He rose from the ground as energy circled him. His eyes glowed red, " Every light must fade, Every heart return to darkness!!!"

Dark energy Shot towards BHK who easily dodged it, making his way towards Ansem. Dark beams continued to chase BHK. He rolled to the side slicing an oncoming heartless and leaped towards Ansem.

"So its you who's bringing the heartless back!" He swung his blades one by one, which were deflected by an invisble force.

Ansem flew towards the falling key bearer and graabed him by the collar,
"you have come so far and yet you understand nothing"
He threw BHK to the ground and returned to normal.
"You have a lot to learn, boy! you will understand in time about your very existence!" Ansem dissapeared as BHK returned to Twilight Town. The pain had gone and it was no raining. BHK jumped from roof to roof, landing infront of a shop.

He stood up and brushed all the dirt off him and made his way to the inn, on his way he saw the same hooded figure on a nearby roof. he looked round and saw another.

he drew his blades ready for another fight,
"we have not come here to fight!" a calm voice spoke. BHK spun round to see a man dressed from head to toe in. He wore a red cloak which was also wrapped around his face.
"you may call me Diz!"

BHK relaxed and nodded.
"We have been monitoring you for a while now and i apologize for any inconvenience," he nodded at the two hooded figures, who vanished, "but i have come to both warn and invite you."

" What do you mean" BHK wiped the rain drops from his face.

"You are not the only keyblade bearer"

BHK's eyes widened.

"Another keyblade bearer by the name of Sora is present. Both of you are connected but we do not know how. It was because of him that the worlds were almost restored."

BHK continued to listen and placed his blades away.

"We have not yet made ourselves known to Sora, but we have watched him carefully, like we have to you. Im sure you would like to know more, which is why i want you to join us."

BHK thought hard, " theres no rush", Diz laughed and vanished.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The stones crunched under Void's feet as he walked up a gravel path towards King Mickey's Castle. The guards did not try and stop him, they ignored him as if he wasn't there.

His hair was dripping water, running a hand through it to brush it back he looked up at the castle. Everything was so bright, so happy. Void had never liked it here.

As he came to the main doors he pushed them open with ease and walked through the Great Hall and into another set of huge Red Oak doors that lead to the throne room.

Pluto ran between his legs as he walked towards the throne where he could see King Mickey talked to Donald.

It wasn't untill Void was at the foot of the platform that the throne stood on that Mickey noticed him.

"Why are you here Void?" Asked Mickey stiffly.

Void smiled, they had never gotten along, even during those years long ago...

"I need to find Sora, where is he?"

"He went back to the Destiny Islands to see Kairi and the others."

Void nodded and crouched down, touching the floor.

"No! Don't do that...in....here...." But it was too late, Void had melted away into the air. "You always leave a burn mark in the carpet..." Mickey sighed as a blackened ring was left in the plush carpet of the room.

-

Void walked across the beach towards the sounds of laughter. He rounded a sand dune and came across a group of children. He spotted Sora instantly.

"Sora." His voice was like a lead weight. The children stopped laughing and turned to look at him.

"Who...Who are you?" Sora asked carefully, his keyblade materalizing in his hand.

A smile touched the corner of Voids mouth. "You won't need that. My name is Void. Tell me, do you feel him?"

"Feel..who?" Asked Sora looking confused.

"Think..."

Sora and Void just looked at each other. Voids stare was unbreakable. Time passed and Sora blinked.

"I...I can feel him."

Kairi took hold of Sora's arm. "Feel who? Who is that man?"

"I don't know....what do you want?"

Void smiled. "You." In an instant Void jumped and sped forwards towards Sora, drawing his Daito. Sora had barely brought up his arms infront of him before Void's sword pierced his chest. The blade slid through his body with no resistance.

Without stopping Void put his arm around Sora and jumped up into the air. Whispering a spell they both dissapeared leaving the other children in shock.

"Sora..." Came Kairi's voice, small and frightened.

-

"When all is lost,
Where there is no hope,
Courage will be your guide.
When courage fails,
And all there is is Darkness,
When all hearts have turned black,
When the calm before the storm,
The Dark One will come.
Strength will become your power,
Fire will become your light."

-

Meddigo

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
BHK had been walking in the rain mindlessly for too long. He suddenly felt a searing pain in his chest.
A strange voice appeared:
"When all is lost,
Where there is no hope,
When courage fails,
The Dark One will come.

BHK felt as though all hope was lost. He could feel himself being consumed by darkness.
He woke up in complete darkness. He could sense heartless around him. he looked round cautiously, he took out his keyblade which shone in the darkness and walked to nothingness.

It was then that he saw a figure standing infront of him. He hadnt noticed BHK. For some strange reason, he felt familiar.

Riku turned round to face BHK...

(@meddigo: if possible dont enter kingdom hearts, which is where BHK and Riku are.:up: they need to team up and join organisation with Diz)

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sora's scream resounded throughout the space that was around him. He clutched his chest as he sat up.

He stopped screaming to breath.

There was more than mere silence here. Sound just seemed to get sucked into the darkness, never to return.

A clink of metal made him turn around. He could see faint glitterings of metal a few feet away from him. Somewhere, even in this darkness, there was light.

"Glad your awake." Void's voice seemed far away.

"You! What happened?! Why did you-" Began Sora.

"Shut up Keybearer." Void's voice took on a leaden quality again. "You felt him right? The other keybearer?"

"Other...keybearer? What are you talking about?" Sora stood up again walked towards Void.

"There is another. Another like you, strong in heart and courage. Another who has the ability to weild keyblades. However, I fear that he is stronger than you. There must always be balence. There is you, there is a flip side of you."

"I don't understand you....what do you mean by a balence?"

"The heartless came last time because someone called them, someone tipped the balence towards the dark. Thanks to you, balence was restored. However, in doing so you created another keybearer. You are too naive to understand Sora....but your father did."

"My...father?" Sora's eyes grew wide.

"Yes. Keybearer's are not choosen randomly. It is a gift passed on down the line, from one bearer to the next. Your father was a keybearer, as was his. Are you begining to understand? The heartless have always come. Last time, was not the first." Void turned towards Sora and looked down on him. "This time it is different. I have not found out why yet, but someone has over thrown the balence, has somehow gotten around it. There should not be two bearers at once....I fear this may bring on another war."

Void touched Sora's shoulder and they both faded into the darkness.

-

"Who are you?" Sora asked as they drifted past worlds.

"My name is Void. I simply am. I watch, I always have. For as long as I can remember. However, I think the time may have come to take action."

"Void...? What do you mean you watch? Watch what?"

"My home world was destroyed many years ago. Aeons perhaps. I have watched the progression of the keybearer and the heartless. Look..." Void pointed infront of them, to a world to which they seem to be headed.

"What is that?" Sora asked in wonder.

"The world...of the Heartless."

It was nothing but a dark sphere. Its surface was constantly moving, as the pair grew closer to the world, Sora could see that it was made of Heartless. Shifting constantly, never ceasing to stop.

"The have begun to move more lately. I don't know why. But it happened about the same time as the other Keybearer appeared. Something terribly wrong is happening. If I told you to find help, where do you need to go?"

"What...?" Sora couldn't take his eyes off of the heartless world.

"Where do you need to go to find help?"

"Erm...Traverse Town, take me there."

"Ah....Leon? Cloud perhaps?"

"Leon...and the others, yes. Why do I need help?"

"Because something wicked this way comes." Again, Void pointed at something. Something in the distance, behind the world of the Heartless. Something glowing a brillient red. Something that was slowly growing. Now that Sora had noticed it, he could almost feel a pulse from it.

"To Traverse Town then." Void spoke magic words and Sora began to glide away. "I will find you again Sora. When the time is right. Leon will know what to do. Take care, and remember the words you heard before. Courage will not help you know. Find the strength that will push you forwards, find the fire that will light your path."

-

Sorry these are getting so long :( I get carried away :( lol

Of course its not too late! Just tell us who you are and start to work your story in! And how do you know I'm not a bad guy? :p Just cause I've met Sora don't mean I'm good :p I DID stab him after all. lol

Meddigo

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Riku spun round as a keyblade materaliased.
BHK gasped.

"Are you the keybearer"
Riku paused, looked down at the keyblade.
"No. this is similar. It holds they keys to the darkness." he then noticed BHK's blades. "Wait! it cant be!"

"It can. There is another keybearer by the name of Sora!" BHK told him of how starnge things began to happen and how Diz had met him. As they talked they continued to walk into nothingness.
Riku in turn told his story.
"So were with king Mickey...."
After a long time they finally stopped.
"so thi kingdom hearts!" BHK looked round.
"But wheres the light?"

Riku stopped and smiled.
"You have to find the light yourself, You've lost hope.

Just then Diz's voice appeared. Strange words were spoken and both were teleported back to Twilight Town.

"Well have you decided" he joked.
BHK nodded and explained what happened.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Void walked along the path that lead to Kingdom Hearts. Strange dark cracks had appeared along ground, creating weird effects with the ambient glow of light. The cracks puzzeled Void greatly. Something caught his attention ahead of him. A dark shape.

As Void got closer the moving shape he relised it was a Heartless. But not one he had ever seen before. It was twisted and bent. Althought a head and limbs were just recognisable, it almost had no shape.

"You..are not meant to be here." With a single movement Void drew his Daito and slice the heartless in two. It faded before it hit the floor.

Sheathing his Daito Void began to think. How could there be a Heartless here? This was not a world that could be gotten to easily. Other than himself, King Mickey, Keybearers and Ansem.....Ansem....Could it be?

Void walked forward and faded away.

-

Meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Name: Zasalamel
Single Wielder
Past Unknown

Zasalamel waited in the darkness, only revealing himself when Void approached.

"Fool" he said, in a cold deep voice. "It is you who do not belong here."

With these words, he picked up his scythe and approached Void.

"Know this. I know who you are, and where you have come from. I know what happened to your world. You have no business interfering with the activites of the heartless. All worlds must return to darkness. That is their destiny."

Zasalamel looked to Void for a reaction, but Void's Daito drew his attention. His golden eye glowed and he doubled back in pain.

"I see. So you are it's new owner. No chances can be taken with you.

With that, Zasalamel drew his scythe, and tore a hold in the very fabric of time and space. Sucking everything into like a black hole, soon there was nothing left. Slowly, the tear closed, and the path was once again empty.

Shadowsora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey, i'll be Kairi as she's in my sig.

Kairi watched in horror as sora vanished along with the other stranger. She felt so alone, Sora had promised that he would be with her always but she couldn't feel him. Wherever he was, he was too far away. She thought for a while, trudgin up and down the beach. Who did Sora feel? Another keybearer? Did this mean that....? Kairi shook her head, she couldn't worry about that- she had to find Sora and help him, but how?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
(taken from deep dive video, secret ending to KH:up:)

It was a new world through which BHK walked through. It was raining hard down on the skyscrapers around him. It was night as BHK walked forward silently. He too, now wore a hooded cloak. He blended in with the darkness easily as his necklace bounced off his chest with every step.

It was then that he noticed something strange about the rain drops itself. As he walked he watched dark rain drops spread across the ground. He stopped and looked towards the top of a nearby skyscraper.

Riku nodded looking down at BHK and wrapped a dark material around his eyes. That was the signal as BHK drew his blades, he twirled them around his fingers and formed his battle stance. Neo Heartless emerged from the puddles. Soon he was surrounded by a legion of Neo heartless's.

One jumped forward to attack and the battle began. Riku raised his hands from the roof of a skyscraper as a heartless sign emerged under BHK. The heartless were thrown back and were weakened. BHK took his chance and spun round as his blades tore the neo heartless into half.

More came and jumped onto BHK. He let out a blast throwing the surrounding heartless into the air. Without thinking he jumped into the air slicing the hearetless effortlessly.

The heartless continued to appear and swarm towards the landing BHK. He leaped sideways towards Riku's skyscraper and looked up.

Riku muttered some words, " where's Sora!".

BHK jumped onto a legde on the skyscaper and ran up, defying gravity. Heartless ran down towards him, but were sliced by BHK. He continued to slice them effortlessly.

Riku smiled as the wind blew back his silver hair...It was time!
He leaped off the edge towards the aproaching BHK.

BHK ran onto a huge glass window and threw his dark keyblade spinning towards Riku and continued to run to the top. As Riku and BHK were level, Riku grinned and grabbed the dark keyblade and dived towards the heartless sign which he created on the floor.

Riku landed on the ground at the same time as another hooded figure landed beside him.

King Mickey looked up and grinned at Riku, who threw his blindfold off. Both of them slashed at the oncoming heartless, keeping the symbol protected.

BHK reached the top. He glanced round and saw an orb infront of him which Riku had left. He threw into the air and touched it with his remaining keyblade and muttered,
"Something so simple!" he stood back as the clouds above him shifted revealing several fireballs heading towards them. Diz appeared behind him and joined BHK watching Riku and Mickey continue the ongoing fight.

"The worlds are shifting again. The heartless have returned" Diz spoke while watching the fight.

"Any sign of Sora?" BHK asked.

"No!" Diz shook his head," no sign of him, he mysteriously disappeared after being stabbed by a warrior who we do not know."

They were illuminated by a passing fireball which blew them a step back.
King Mickey and Riku materialised behind them as the heartless sign was hit by the oncoming fireballs. The imapct wiped out the heartless.

The four of them watched as the heartless vanished.

" I hope Sora's ok!" Riku blinked.

"Dont lose hope!", Mickey reassured, "He is still out there!"

BHK nodded in agreement, " i can still feel him!"

Riku lightened up, " well i guess, we're a team from now on"
BHK smiled.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Void blinked. Nothing. He blinked again...still nothing. Was he just in a dark place...or had a lost his sight? He was sat against a wall. He could feel it behind him, neither hot, nor cold. He used it to get to his feet. He had never had this sensation before...no...he had had it once before...back then...the fear...

-

There were explosions all around Void as he ran through the rubble. Dark creatures ran towards him, trying to tear him apart. Jumping over a wall he found himself dropping down a great height than he expected. Landing heavily he staggered forwards and didn't look back.

-

Void took a step forwards.

"Void?" Said a voice.

"Leon?"

"Yeah...whats...whats wrong with your eyes?" Leon stepped towards Void. "Step into the light."

"What light? I can't see anything."

"Theres...theres a huge wound across your face. What happened?" Leon reached for Void's shoulder, but he pulled away.

"I don't need your help Leon." Void put a hand against the wall and started following it. "I had a run in with someone...Zasalamel."

"Zasalamel....? Never heard of him."

"I think I have...Bye Leon." Void vanished with a flash of energy.

Leon shook his head and walked back towards his home where Sora was waiting with Cid.

-

Void felt his was around the room he called home. He found his bed roll and ripped a length of fabric off and tied it round the wound that was across his eyes. Wincing in pain as the fabic touched the flesh.

Void sat there and began to calm his breathing. Listening to the environment around him. Slowly, Void fell into a state of deep meditation...

-

Meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Zasalamel came back to consiousness in a place he had never seen before. A bustiling town, full of people going about their everyday business.

As he walked around town, he grabbed a small boy by the shoulder and demanded to know where he was. The kid ran away in fear, and before Zasalamel could give chase a soft voice called after him

"Hey! Leave that kid alone!"

Zasalamel turned back. It was a female ninja, a gunblade wielder, and another girl. Thinking nothing of them, he turned away and began to walk, away. However, he stopeed when a deathstar was thrown from behind, cut his arm, and returned to the owner, the ninja.

Without emotion look turned he back and began walking towards them.

"This has gotta be the guy that hurt void. Be prepared"

Zasalamel paid no attention to the gunblade wielder, and instead shut his eyes, and muttered some incantations. Within seconds, the area was overun with heartless. Zasalamel gave a weak smile as he turned back around and walked away, knowing that the heartless would keep them occoupied. He could now continue his misson.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
the four of them met in Deep Dive. It was still raining hard but there were no signs of heartless.
Diz seemed puzzled,"this is strange. Normally the heartless would chase the keybearers. Something is wrong"

Another member appeared behind them. Diz turned round and listened,
"Sora...He's back! He doesnt seem connected yet, but he 2 friends again."

Mickey smiled," that must be goofy and Donald!"

The member nodded, "A new controller has appeared. He seems to have control over the heartless in some way. He just be linked to Ansem somehow."

Diz looked down at the sound of the name and muttered, "That will be enough, Axel. I want you to keep a close eye on Marluxia at the castle. they are up to something. I have a feeling they are going after Sora!"

Axel looked stunned but tried not to show it.

"Both Marluuxia and Larxene are not following my orders, i do hope you do not stray too." Diz spoke firmly,

"I assure you!" he glanced at BHK while he said this.

BHK had realised what was happening. Sora was in danger! As Axel vanished Riku stepped forward,
"So its true they are after Sora's power!"
Diz nodded in agreement.
"i'll leave this to Sora and you," he looked at BHK,"to decide the outcome" and he vanished.

BHK looked at Riku and mickey,
"i'll catch you guys later, im going to check out this castle!"
Riku and Mickey nodded.
"And we'll check out Twilight Town"
All three of them vanished.

BHK was getting the hang of this.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It came to him slowly. There it was again. Something just at the edge of his mind. A small flickering.

Concentrate Void....concentrate....

Void focused everything on that wavering flicker.

-

Void kept running. Climbing up rubble, sliding down walls. Bodies everywhere. Both natural and unnatural.

A cry caught his attention. He looked to his left and saw a small girl get struck down by one of those terrible, black creatures. Fear struck ever deeper into his heart and he ran on, forcing his legs to move.

He was getting towards the edge of the city now, but there was something strange about it...something different from the carnage that was behind him. It seemed quieter here. Almost as if something was deadening the sounds of the dieing behind him.

He skidded round a corner and stopped dead. A man stood with his back to him. He was dressed all in white, with one expection. There was a black saya at his side.

The man turned round to look at Void. His eyes were solid black, a twisted smile on his face. He stepped towards Void, drawing his sword.

Void tryed to take a step back but his feet wouldn't move. His body had lost hope...he was about to die.

The man stopped. A strange look had fallen on his face. The sword that he held was twitching. Suddenly the hand that held the sword swung around with such a force that his whole body turned so that he was facing away from Void again. The sword was held high above him before he plunged it through his own chest.

The sword stopped half way through for a split second before ripping through him completely and flew straight towards Void.

As bloody sprayed from the man's back he spoke softly.

"When all is lost,
Where there is no hope,
When courage fails,
The Dark One will come.

His body collapsed on the dusty floor as the sword hit Void. It pierced his chest, taking him back and pinning him to a wall. Bloody trickled from his lips and he hung limply, his feet just above the ground. His body and the sword faded away, leaving only a small hole in the wall where the sword was.

-

Meddigo

PS - sorry for any SPs lol

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
BHK aproached oblivion Castle wearing the uniform of the organisation (hooded long coat).
He sneaked in and hid in the shadows while keeping a close eye on Axel, who was making his way to top floor.
As he made his way to the top, he noticed Axel was scared. Was he in with Marluxia too?
He managed to pass him without raising suspicion. He was shocked to see many organisation members. Were they all planning to hurt Sora? He was suddenly stopped by an oncoming member.

"How nice of you to drop in!" Marluxia grinned, "I guess The superior has realised. But Diz wont be the superior for long!" he pointed to himself and with the other hand revealed a scythe.

"Namine?" he ordered as a young girl eneterd. She looked as though she had lost her hope and BHK felt his heart weaken.

"Erase his memory!" Marluxia grinned.

Namine rejected the order and stood there staring at the floor with her eyes closed.

"NOW!"

Namine regretfully raised her hand, so that her palm faced BHK.
"I'm...Sorry!" She pleaded.

BHK looked round fast and noticed a ledge, he jumped up to it and ran across it to avoid Namine's magic. Marluxia snarled and pushed Namine to the side.

"You're hopeless!" He twirled his scythe and prepelled himself towards BHK. His keyblades materialised as he somersaulted over marluxia's attack which caused the ledge to collapse.

BHK rolled as he landed and cast firaga, which was deflected by Marluxia's scythe. He vanished and re-appeard behind BHK and kicked him. BHK hit the nearest coloumn, but countered Marluxias oncoking attack.

Marluxia jumped into the middle of the hall and began to spin his weapon, causing a whilrwind. Pink blosssoms flew out, which surprisingly sliced at BHK. He managed to dodge most of them was seriously injured. As the blossoms faded, Marluxia dashed towards the fallen keybearer and swung his scythe.

It was deflected by someone else. Marluxia glared at Namine and cast thundaga. namine was struck and was sent flying into a wall as she fainted.

"NO!" BHK roared and swung his keyblade at Marluxia, who flew out of BHK's range in pain.

"fool!" he channeled his anger once again into his spinning scythe. BHK learnt from his last mistake and dodged the whirlwind with ease and dashed towards Marluxia. He hadnt noticed BHK and was struck down by Thundara. He kneeled down in pain but still managed to swing his scythe along the floor at BHK's legs but missed as BHK flipped over it. At that precise moment he let out firaga directly above Marluxia and was thrown into the air by the force of the spell.

Marluxia re-materialised without his scythe as BHK landed behind. He jump kicked the unaware enemy. Marluix fell to the floor shocked.

"But how!?" his voice finally showed fear. BHK throw his hood off his head.

"YOU!!" Marluxia gasped.

"i will not let you hurt Sora!" BHK commanded as he lifted his blades to attack. It was too late as Marluxia vanished from the room. BHK grinned with pride and immediately ran to help Namine.