KGS Player's Guide is now on Sale!!

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes I was trying to run that to ground too Ray. I think he meant something like 'malbooted' and got some weird auto-correct. But maybe its some curse from X's recent deployment to Africa.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
That exactly is that: the marabout is an African sorcerer that claims to cure or curse. Marabouter is common French slang for "to curse" and I thought that marabouting was common too in English. So yes, X has definitively been witch doctored considering his recent computer problems.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cool. Learned a new word. Not sure its common though here in American English as a curse, rather just as the person itself.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I knew I wanted to get it, I was just waiting for something else to order from LFT. Now I'm impatient :) (Yeah, because I need more scenarios - I might have played one in 100 that I already own, you see...)

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, we all have the same disease. You should have recognized by now there is no cure. However, the disease is not fatal, and has been shown to have moderate health benefits, as one tends to be happy when handling ASL materials or playing it.