KGS Player's Guide is now on Sale!!

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
sweet. I loved that HASL The design behind it was first rate. Creative and fun. Putting that on my to buy list. I haven't played it since it came out, when we gave the winterized CG a spin and completely enjoyed it, but a players guide might encourage me to give it another play.

SimonC

Reaction score
Country
ll
Have not heard back yet about shipping cost and final billing, still on schedule to ship tomorrow?

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Have not heard back yet about shipping cost and final billing, still on schedule to ship tomorrow?
Normally yes, but since I am in France and my crew is receiving it in Phnom Penh, I can't announce anything yet.

Plus we are currently trying to get a better way to distribute our products, specially in the USA. I should post something here within a few days, as well as in FB and of course on our LFT site.

Best,

X

SimonC

Reaction score
Country
ll
Thanks for the quick reply, Xavier. As long as you have my order, I’m sure I can wait a while while you get the logistics sorted.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For the people in the States, Bounding Fire has the Player Guide available for pre-order. They will also get a limited number of KGS modules. I was glad I was able to pre-order it from them as I tried to register at the LFT site and order but for some reason, the registration did not seem to work. I got the response saying I would get an email but nothing came -- strange.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks for the quick reply, Xavier. As long as you have my order, I’m sure I can wait a while while you get the logistics sorted.
When I ordered the game direct from France a while back, it showed up in the mail before I received the Paypal billing information for it. I emailed X right away and ask him what was owing on the game in my hands! <G> So while you're waiting, periodically check the mail box... ;-)

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
When I ordered the game direct from France a while back, it showed up in the mail before I received the Paypal billing information for it. I emailed X right away and ask him what was owing on the game in my hands! <G> So while you're waiting, periodically check the mail box... ;-)
So he doesn't do that just with orders from France?

Maxwelk1

Reaction score
First name
Lafajita
Country
llUnited States
I have an (order? Request?) to Andy for this addendum to his Magnum Opus, and am looking forward to at least seeing it, if not actually playing it, at our next club meeting.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
... and am looking forward to at least seeing it, if not actually playing it, at our next club meeting.
Perhaps we can play some scenarios from Scherer over a stretch of a couple of months (as I would like to play it, rather than have it just continue to sit on my shelf).

Maxwelk1

Reaction score
First name
Lafajita
Country
llUnited States
Now you're talking! Since the earliest I can anticipate receiving my copy is the first weekend in June, we will have some time to study the new scenarios, and pick out one of the smaller ones to get our feet wet.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Dear all,

just to let you know on behalf of X, which hard drive has been badly marabouted, that the production of the KGS reprint and KGS guide are to be delayed a couple of weeks. This is due part to that marabouting and part to production constraints that forced us to advance on a future product first in order to launch production of KGS stuff.

Sorry for any inconvenience and for the unforeseen delay, but I hope you will all enjoy it when it is done!

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Witch Doctored (marabouted)? Sorry to hear this but then in the world of ASL where various fates are attributed to dice, what can you say?