KGS CG 1 "Red Army Day" - clarification?

Tysken

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hej,

some other questions turn up. The initial OB given RG A7 - when do I need to roll for it? Before the 23rd of January, i.e. prior my RG purchasements or between the 23 and 24th of February? I see both possibilities and advantages/disadvantages in both ways of handling it. This is due to the DRM modifiers and/or the impact if captured by the Russians. Unfortunately, I have not found the rules on how to do it.

Another question in regard to the same area is the number of ammo/supply dumps. The way I understand the rules I am allowed to choose 2 dumps for each, i.e. 2 for supply and 2 for ammo in the "Red Army Day" CG. However, when reading the rules for penalties of dump capture (KGS CG 16.11 and KGS CG 16.22) I am wondering if those should be altered for using 2 dumps on each type (ammo or supply). Should I notice how many points I have located where? ANd is the level drop in ELR or ammo shortage modified because of using 2 dumps for each type?

In case above has already been clarified I apologize for asking again, but would still like you to point me to the area where I can find those clarifications.

Thanks in advance for your support & enlighten me.

BR/Andreas

PS The decision for the RG are made, independent above, and I am about to start the setup - I am really excited

Last edited:

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hej,

some other questions turn up. The initial OB given RG A7 - when do I need to roll for it? Before the 23rd of January, i.e. prior my RG purchasements or between the 23 and 24th of February? I see both possibilities and advantages/disadvantages in both ways of handling it. This is due to the DRM modifiers and/or the impact if captured by the Russians. Unfortunately, I have not found the rules on how to do it.

Another question in regard to the same area is the number of ammo/supply dumps. The way I understand the rules I am allowed to choose 2 dumps for each, i.e. 2 for supply and 2 for ammo in the "Red Army Day" CG. However, when reading the rules for penalties of dump capture (KGS CG 16.11 and KGS CG 16.22) I am wondering if those should be altered for using 2 dumps on each type (ammo or supply). Should I notice how many points I have located where? ANd is the level drop in ELR or ammo shortage modified because of using 2 dumps for each type?

In case above has already been clarified I apologize for asking again, but would still like you to point me to the area where I can find those clarifications.

Thanks in advance for your support & enlighten me.

BR/Andreas

PS The decision for the RG are made, independent above, and I am about to start the setup - I am really excited
Hi,

You will roll after the date, during the listed Refit Phase 11.6137.

As per I.3 on the CG Initial CG SSRs it is one dump of each type...note how at Cg16.1/16.21 it says you will be instructed whether to have 1 or 2 dumps...I.3 is telling you 1 dump each type.

Yes, you need to secretly record where each dump is and how much ammo the one has at start.

Andy

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Note I will be away from my ASL stuff for a bit now. So if you have other questions, ask jrv or Jim Brackin here on GS. They both helped in the design and PTed the CGs, so they know how things work. I trust their answers.