KGP Night

aneil1234

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I've been looking and searching, But I can't find it written anywhere

So Quick question

Are US and German Units "NORMAL" for Straying purposes
I assume its the case, as I can't see it anywhere that they are "Lax" or "Stealthy"

Thanks

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
My understanding of the Majority Squad Type is that if it is not specified by SSR, it is determined for the OB at scenario start and for individual stacks as they move by E1.6 & E.4. In most cases this would probably be "normal" for an OB in KGP, but if vehicle-heavy a side might be lax. The MST determined at start for the OB applies to all dummies & cloaking counters. For a non-dummy, non-cloaking stack, its MST is determined by its contents, so for example a stack of three SMC and a HS would be stealthy.

Note this is because the MST is *not* given by SSR. If the MST is given by SSR, my understanding is that the given MST is used for all purposes, i.e. E1.6 & E.4 are ignored.

JR

aneil1234

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks Mate

I thought It "Might" be the case. But just checking that in the 100's of bits and Q&A and all the other bits that I search for and regularly fail to find that an SSR didn't exist somewhere that said it as...... "This is it !! "

Thanks for the super prompt reply
What ever you do for a living must be very forgiving...... You always seem to be able to reply in an instant
Thanks