KGP I M4 Tractor

cVan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there a vehicle note for the M4 tractor that is in the US OOB for CG I?

What is the correct counter to use...the open topped and unarmed, or the closed topped one with the AAMG?

Chad

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
cVan said:
What is the correct counter to use...the open topped and unarmed, or the closed topped one with the AAMG?
Don't use the counters that came with KGP I.

Don't use the replacement counters that came with KGP II.

Don't use the replacement replacement counters that came with DB.

Do use the replacement replacement replacement counters that came with ABTF.

The vehicle is unarmoured (so "open-topped" is irrelevant), fully-tracked (13 MP), small target, has T -4 (that's minus four, it can tow really big guns), 13 PP, and is armed with an AAMG that is a 12.7 with ROF 2. CS 6.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
To add on to Bruce's above post; DB 2nd Edition had the corrected coumters for the M4 18-Ton hst also. I cannot find any record of this counter being in KGP I.

da priest

Reaction score
[size=-1]Footnote P27 The US M4 18-Ton High Speed Tractor provided in KGPII should have a 4FP AAMG using the 12.7mm To Kill number with "2" ROF per U.S. Multi-Applicable Vehicle Note O. Revised counters for these and other counters from KGPII are included in Doomed Battalions.[98][/size] [size=-1]REPLACEMENT COUNTERS in DB:[/size]
[size=-1]The six replacement counters for the U.S. M4 18-Ton High Speed Tractor (originally provided in KGPII) should show "AAMG" for its MA, with "2" ROF box.[98][/size]

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
jackbear said:
I cannot find any record of this counter being in KGP I.
On checking my countersheet scans, I see that you're correct. I went one replacement level too deep in my post :cheeky:

I can't speak for the contents of DB2, but the original DB had replacement counters that did, indeed, subsequently require replacement. (It makes sense that they were able to fix those for DB2.)

Last edited: