KGP HASL's re-printed?

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Why is no one thinking about the poor colorblind? You all probably want to gas all the cripples on Thursday like in that TV show Man Getting High in his Castle

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
World in Flames counters lmao

As for the quality of the game, I will play it eventually and then I can comment. Reprint with Runez will come out but the wanky grandstanding about different color of pieces is something that I’m going to continue to laugh at. I think I had one gaming partner who was super opinionated about this kind of stuff. He had a man bun.

I don’t know how the costs break down for campaign but I consider it a big risk to try and buy a King Tiger because it’s just not good for the situation. Of course I know people get mad at me because I purchase Molotov Launchers in Stalingrad. It’s not about the raw power as much as it throws a wrench in the enemy’s gears. That’s the name of the game anyhow.

criticalhit

Reaction score
hopefully kgp 1 and 2 will be reprinted without the purple ss counters and the bundled and combined along with another new
surprise offering from mmp

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
The problem with the SS in ASL is that they actually have some distinctive values which Heer units do not possess, hence the need to mark them. The SS runes are fine with me, the separate color is just a blast from the past to make SS "cool" as in "Vader was evil but looked cool" way. But in ASL's game design it just doesn't make sense, since in the game color describes "nationality" - or, to be more precise, unit's subordination for given nation's chain of command - and, for some reason, the SS. NKVD troops share the same color as the rest of the Soviet OOB, they're marked by the NKVD emblem - again, for the sake of game mechanics (special abilities etc.). Same goes with USMC, and other special units in the game.

I don't think that black SS counters would attract potential neo-nazis or that some sociopaths would try to take over the world after playing "Prinz Eugen" Pack with black units (though in fact I wouldn't mind people playing "Prinz Eugen" Pack for fun to be placed on some medical supervision...). I just think that MMP developed more coherent graphical version which allows them to sell the game on the German market, though IIRC the distributors in Germany have to cover the SS runes for legal reasons. Then again it's ten times easier to change a minor detail on the counter than to re-paint whole sheets.

We want the MMP to collect money, we want German players to have access to the game without any difficulties.

And I cannot stress enough the importance of medical registry for notorious "Prinz Eugen" Pack users...

By the way, the black SS remind me of some bizarre incident in movie history:

Last edited: