KGP CGII Bridge at Cheneux

Harold

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The rules state the bridge is worth 5 LVP's. The map says 3. I vaguely remember somewhere that this was clarified but I can't find it. Anyone know is it 3 or 5 and wher did you find it?

Thanks.

da priest

Reaction score
Hmm..can't find any errata..you got a rules number other than the VCs?

The VCs seem to say for that CG only the Bridge is 5....?

Last edited:

Harold

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry about that I meant the CG VC's. That's the only place I have found a number other than on the map itself.

Harold

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The plot thickens. The original KGP I rules 8.6033 state that there are 13 LVP's in the Cheneux CG, which is in line with the map. Bear in mind though that there wasn't yet a map for either CGII or III. When the rules were "fixed" in the release of KGPII because they were deemed broken, 8.6033 has Cheneux with 14, which splits the difference of the map and the 8.52 CG info. This means the Bridge at Cheneux CG has three different LVP values. Anyone ever see errata clarifying this? I swear I saw some once. I will even take someone's advice who has played the CG. What value did you place on the bridge?

skye88

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Harold said:
The plot thickens. The original KGP I rules 8.6033 state that there are 13 LVP's in the Cheneux CG, which is in line with the map. Bear in mind though that there wasn't yet a map for either CGII or III. When the rules were "fixed" in the release of KGPII because they were deemed broken, 8.6033 has Cheneux with 14, which splits the difference of the map and the 8.52 CG info. This means the Bridge at Cheneux CG has three different LVP values. Anyone ever see errata clarifying this? I swear I saw some once. I will even take someone's advice who has played the CG. What value did you place on the bridge?
As far as I know in both my map and my ruleset it is stated that the bridge is worth 5 LVP.

Note that "the bridge at cheneux" campaign uses a different system to calculate LVP then the other campaigns (if I read it correct).
You get 1 LVP per building and 5 LVP for the bridge.

In the other campaigns you get the printed LVP total per LOCATION in the building (so a building 2 hexes wide with 1 LVP printed on it that has a ground floor and a upper floor is worth 4 LVP).

Regards
Skye