Key's Games

Jay White

my sh*t is so tight
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Did I hear that people are having trouble contacting Key's Games (home.revealed.net/hobbies) by email?

Just wondering, I want to order some stuff from them. I heard somewhere that people were not getting replies from their emails, and don't want to be disappointed by a long wait!

(and btw, their phone message says to email them, so that option is out of the question!)

-Jay

Johnny Canuck

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I had a problem, so I re-emailed him today.

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't me that had the problem.

EDIT: Third email got a response.

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jay White said:
Did I hear that people are having trouble contacting Key's Games (home.revealed.net/hobbies) by email?

Just wondering, I want to order some stuff from them. I heard somewhere that people were not getting replies from their emails, and don't want to be disappointed by a long wait!

(and btw, their phone message says to email them, so that option is out of the question!)

-Jay
this is copied straight from his latest email newsletter (Sept 2003):

Travel
I'll be away on business from 14 through 19 September and may not be able to reply to emails. Also I have several trips in October and November but no firm dates for all of 'em at this time. Hopefully, none of these will impact on ASLOK.

so give Alex a few more days to respond....

hope that helps...

Thirem

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
About Key Games

In addition, I would say that, having bought a lot of items from him, Alex Key is : professional, quick-reaction (when not abroad for a couple of days...), careful. Never had a problem: really above average

A great site to order a lot of things (even OOP, it's a treasure chest).

Thierry

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alex Key's

His news letter is correct he has been really busy. I brought some stuff to ASLOK for him and delivered most of it the only think was a set of boards for a gent in Ohio, I sent those today.

Steve D

kwsrv

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I talked to Alex last Thursday to place an order for some ASL products, and he informed me that he would be out of town for the next two weeks (Oct 13 to 24 +/-).

Moly

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Is this one of Alex's "away times"?

Hi all. Have had trouble reaching Alex. He was going to figure out a postage cost and get right back to me, but that was three weeks+ ago. Since I haven't heard back I can only assume A) he is away again or B) my breath is bad.

Can anyone confirm or deny this (A, especially).
TIA mo

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alex was going to be gone for at least a month last time I emailed him,
which was about 2,maybe 3 weeks ago

Patton1138

Reaction score
Yeah, I last talked to him on the 23d or so, and he said he'd be out until the end of March. Or at least that was when any items would ship that were on his plate when he got back.