Kerry On Iraq: Documentary

nreese21

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Here is the new documentary being put out on the web right now.

Length is roughly 13 minutes

Windows Media Player:
http://media1.streamtoyou.com/rnc/RNC091604.wmv

Real Player:
rtsp://real.stream2you.com/rnc/RNC082304.rm

QuickTime:
http://real.stream2you.com/rnc/RNC082304.mov

This truly is a great documentary and a must see for all of the Undecided Voters out there.

If you really don't want to watch the full 13 minutes, here's the trailer for it:

Trailer time is roughly 1 minute

Windows Media Player:
http://media1.streamtoyou.com/rnc/RNC132004T.wmv

Real Player:
rtsp://real.stream2you.com/rnc/RNC132004T.rm

Quicktime:
http://real.stream2you.com/rnc/RNC132004T.mov

Last edited:

Tiberius

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is this going to be a right wing hack job or a real presentation on Kerry's position on Iraq? (before I waste my time downloading this)

pp(est)

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
It is a collection of Kerry quotes on Iraq. It is obviously intended to show him in the bad light, but hey he is doing the talking all by himself.

nreese21

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Tiberius said:
Is this going to be a right wing hack job or a real presentation on Kerry's position on Iraq? (before I waste my time downloading this)
this really is a presentation. worthy of puting out on video

sickpup

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
pp(est) said:
It is a collection of Kerry quotes on Iraq. It is obviously intended to show him in the bad light, but hey he is doing the talking all by himself.
Yeah, kind of hard to argue with it. I mean, they really can't take most of those statements out of context. And, when it's Kerry, himself, doing the talking, well...

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If that doesn't seal Kerry's fate,...the US will get what it deserves if he is voted into the Presidency.

He's such a bufoon.

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tiberius said:

All true,...not like UNFarenheit 9-11! I suggest you stay away, though,...it may make you cry and whimper. ;)

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Senator has stated that he wants to reduce terrorism back to a "Nuisance" like it was before 9-11. Did the sailors on this ship feel they were attacked by a nuisance?

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Stage said:
The Senator has stated that he wants to reduce terrorism back to a "Nuisance" like it was before 9-11. Did the sailors on this ship feel they were attacked by a nuisance?
Of course not,...but the dems don't care, because chances were slim to none that most of the sailors on that ship weren't disenfranchised democrats!

Now, let someone bomb a McDonalds while Michael Moore is stuffing his face and watch the outcry! :rolleyes:

flatfoot2

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've seen something similar to that video a couple of months ago. I still can't for the life of me figure out if he flipped or flopped? :confused: I am so amazed by the amount of people who support this Goose-egg. When I was living in a hole in the ground 13 years ago Kerry voted against the coalition which I was a part of. Now heres a debate, Kerry calls the coalition in OIF "Coalition of the bribed and coersed" and claims that the 34 nation coalition in Gulf War 1 was a real coalition. Now what difference is there? Is it because his pals the French and the Germans aren't a part of it? Or that Syria chose to not turn their back on Uncle Saddam again? Don't the British, Austrailians, Italians, South Koreans, Japanese count? And by the way there are 30 nations in the OIF coalition. I still haven't figured Kerry out yet. One thing though, I get to vote against Kerry this time!!!!!! :p :p :D