Kara SIGNUPS

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
We need to get ourselves organized, and determine the groups for Kara. There are only 10 slots available, and we have to see who will round out our first excursion into Kara as a guild!

(Please use the Kara Requirements by Class thread to discuss what group makeup should be, how many of each class, etc, and keep this thread solely for the purpose of signing up to participate in the Kara run, or discuss related manners!)

We are currently discussing what our group composition will be (in the above thread - please see the link), but we can't finalize that until we see what classes are ready and available, so we need anyone that is interested in participating to do two things:
  • Let us know that you are in, and when you are generally available.
  • Let us know about your character; specifically, your numbers for the stats that are present for your class in the Kara Requirements by Class thread.
Join in the discussion on the above thread to help us determine our group makeup, let us know if you have any experience in Kara, etc.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Surii - Frost Mage (DPS). I'm in! Will add my Kara stats in (unbuffed) when the server is up. I am available at many different times, evenings and specifically weekends.

Last edited:

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Klr is in, even if i am 8 points shy i do have a little resilience so i should be very close if not meeting the requirements. I'm available anytime Friday afternoon through sunday afternoon (because of time difference between east coast and europe). Also any federal holiday (U.S.) i have a 4 day weekend, so on those federal holidays i'm generally free from thursday afternoon till monday afternoon. during the week i only have a few hours to play. Hopefully you can add priest to the list of healers ready to play soon. I'm only playing klr when specifically asked atm, and focusing on getting priest up to 70 and ready for kara so i can fill whichever slot we need filled at any given time. i may get a dps set for priest so i can respec to shadow if DPS is ever MIA (i doubt that). So in the end i will have at least a Tank and Healer ready and possibly a DPS depending on whether i decide to get dps gear for priest.

Chemainus

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey, I should be able to make it this weekend, although I might have to play on my old laptop. Chemainus has 8798 hp, 1350 ap unbuffed out of combat, 26.70% crit, and two 91.2 dps weapons.

Elliott

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm in for sure. Right now i have:

7239 Health
8324 Mana
931 Bonus Healing
213 MP5 While not Casting
83 MP5 While Casting

Almost There - With a few enchants and another piece or 2 of PvP gear I will be there. Hopefully that will be next weekend.

I am on most weekdays 5 PM till 9 PM and most all day weekends.

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
priest is now at 61 and holy spec :) he is officially an instance *****, questing is just to pass the time between instances now.

BC3racing

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do you guys have a schedule? I'll more than meet the requirements within a couple weeks and would love to fill in for any missing guild members :)

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can be there with klr, Priest is getting very close, Just shy of level 64 with +643 Healing, a little over 7k mana and about 4.5k health with my fort buff 3.8k without

Oobie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My work schedule leaves me with usually tues/wed off (aside from a few days this month with wed/thur off). meh.

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Round 'em up

Circle the wagons!! I'm trying to get a group up for this Friday 10/1030 server time for Kara!! Post who can come or catch me in game (d0nt or Allabar).

C'mon, let's get this first trip over with. The hardest part of anything is getting it started for the 1st time.

-d0nt

skolapper

Recruit
Reaction score
I heard that LE is I think of the fox channel not sure is going to use their resources they still have from Kelsey and look for Kara... Please let this be true...