Kara Attunement

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have not abandoned DN for all of you who are asking me. I am trying to get keyed for Arcartraz and Karazhan to help ease and pave the way for everyone that is interested in DN. We need a person keyed for Arcartraz for other characters to be able to get keyed for Karazhan. The third key fragment for Karazhan is in Arcartraz which you need someone with a key to get. It makes it alot easier if you have a member in the guild or two who have the keys to help others acquire their Kara keys. I have been putting a lot of time and research into our end game play, instances, arena, raiding, so we can all make the transition smoothly to our end game and enjoy it. Surii will be giving you the minimum requirements for Karazhan to participate. I am also out wandering for heroic keys for instances I have one now that will get us into quite a few. I am keyed for Stratholme if anyone needs it and Shadow Labrynth *which Shadow Shankk is keyed for also*. Of course Scarlet Monestary. Please do yourselves a favor and do battlegrounds especially on honor weekends so you can have a few honor points and marks to buy an epic or two when you hit 70. Also if you have the time do join squirmishes with the arena master it will help you get acquainted and familiar with the arena grounds. I will be passing any knowledge I gain on to Surii so feel free to ask. A great big "Hello" to all of you and yes I miss you all. ALSO, make sure we have recruited Tanks they are few and far between, so are priests and healers. Dontdoit is the best so please keep him happy! Sloko and Klrgibblets too ;) Our future is looking brighter!.