Kangaroos and firegroups (OVHS related)

TankDawg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Guys,

I think i know the answer, but....

Kangaroos are NOT considered halftracks, but can they firegroup with either infantry passengers or infantry in same hex??

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff....

Do you SEE anywhere in the rules where it says Kangaroos can firegroup with infantry? no? That's because only Half Tracks can do this.

:p

ITTITSISI (I think this is true, so I said it)

Sam

da priest

Reaction score
Here's the answers to your questions:

"6.64 FG: The only vehicles (as opposed to Passengers/Riders) that may be part of a multi-unit FG are Carriers/armored halftracks, each of which must be CE and using its vehicular-mounted non-ordnance weapon(s) [EXC: FT IFE] to qualify for that FG; such a FG may be composed of such Carriers/halftracks and/or Infantry/Cavalry. A Passenger may be part of a FG composed only of other Passengers/vehicular-mounted non-ordnance weapons, and only if all elements of that FG are on the same vehicle [EXC: CE halftrack Passengers may be part of a FG composed of other Carriers/halftracks (as above), and/or other Passengers of the same or another CE halftrack, and/or Infantry/Cavalry]. AFV Riders may be part of a FG composed only of other Riders on the same vehicle and/or that vehicle's AAMG [EXC: Carrier Riders may be part of any FG that consists of (or includes) that Carrier's non-ordnance weapon(s)]. "