Kakazu Ridge - HASL

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All,

There's discussion elsewhere on Gamesquad about our lacking a PTO HASL. I would agree. I'm very interested in helping to prepare a HASL based on the existing Kakazu Ridge map and SSR already prepared in Journal 2. KR has some great scenarios already, and was originally intended to also accommodate a HASL.

I have the standard HASL templates (Rules, Charts, etc.) already. I'd like to ask if there are any designers out there interested in helping to put this together - and mainly guys who can playtest a CG?
If you're interested, PM me. Thanks.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know people are working on Sugar Loaf, Manilla, Pelilu and LCP is working on an island invasion called Operation Heart Strings. Corregidor just came out. Edson's Ridge and Tarawa have been out there forever. So some love for the PTO, but yeah, always room for more.

Fiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Operation Watchtower is a great PTO HASL

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know people are working on Sugar Loaf, Manilla, Pelilu and LCP is working on an island invasion called Operation Heart Strings. Corregidor just came out. Edson's Ridge and Tarawa have been out there forever. So some love for the PTO, but yeah, always room for more.
I'd be loathe not to mention Tom Morin's mini-Cg from Dispatches too. Ill Fate on the Ilu. About Ichiki's doomed attack. I have played it and it is a blast.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All,

There's discussion elsewhere on Gamesquad about our lacking a PTO HASL. I would agree. I'm very interested in helping to prepare a HASL based on the existing Kakazu Ridge map and SSR already prepared in Journal 2. KR has some great scenarios already, and was originally intended to also accommodate a HASL.

I have the standard HASL templates (Rules, Charts, etc.) already. I'd like to ask if there are any designers out there interested in helping to put this together - and mainly guys who can playtest a CG?
If you're interested, PM me. Thanks.
Don, count me in email me at witchbottles at gmail dot com for all things ASL related - willing to try playtesting a CG here.

Jon H