Jutland

HMSWarspite

Reaction score
Country
ll
I've thought of a new enhancement: a camera mode that (when you use 'next ship', or 'previous ship', or even jump to a ship from the mini map, always orients the camera towards the viewed ship's target. (saves a lot of rotation!)

Hinchinbrooke

Reaction score
Country
ll
hi Guys.

A couple of notes about the Jutland Campaign.

It will only cover 1916.

There are just too many ships to model to cover the entire war in one game.

There will be mine fields.

More later...

SES
Hmm! It would be nice to have some more info as to what constitutes the campaign, as the battle only lasted a couple of days (more if you were a straggler). Yeah, I know, the HSF wandered out later in the year, but with little result.

Hopefully a powerful scenario/mission editor will be part of the package to keep fans happy.

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've thought of a new enhancement: a camera mode that (when you use 'next ship', or 'previous ship', or even jump to a ship from the mini map, always orients the camera towards the viewed ship's target. (saves a lot of rotation!)
Good idea. I also sometimes wish for the opposite, too, wherein the camera would still be on the gun-target line but would be zoomed on the engaged side of the selected ship, so you could get a good look at the damage.

Invincible

Reaction score
See Post # 92 from Bullethead and following in this thread. Good discussion on gunnery accuracy at Jutland.

Last edited: