• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
SoccerDJ said:
Me to, but you have to give it to him that he got Brittany Spears for a while:surprise: :coolban: :smoke:
OK, now I hate Justin :mad: except if he sells the video for me (later it will be downloadable).
Just for note: in that time Britney was not so overweighted...

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
laszlo.nemedi said:
OK, now I hate Justin :mad: except if he sells the video for me (later it will be downloadable).
Just for note: in that time Britney was not so overweighted...
:laugh: Watch it, given how unstable Justin was when Britney broke up with him, he might take a ride over to your house to fight. Of course you'd beat the crap out him.

Britney Spear's is a little overweight now? Man I need to pay more attention to this stuff.

I can't say I hate Justin Timberlake. The only time I listen to modern stuff is when it's on the news or my little sister play. I can't recall one of this kid's songs. In anycase, he probably is just a carbon copy of the all the other teen groups out there.

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
screamer said:
little sister!!?? how old are you delta? i guessed you where around 30 because of the disco stuff.
I'll be twenty-six soon. My little sister is 20yr, and comes over to my apt. When she does, the mutant thinks it is okay to defile my home by finding a television or radio station that plays this stuff. :mad:

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Deltapooh said:
:laugh: Watch it, given how unstable Justin was when Britney broke up with him, he might take a ride over to your house to fight. Of course you'd beat the crap out him.

Britney Spear's is a little overweight now? Man I need to pay more attention to this stuff.

I can't say I hate Justin Timberlake. The only time I listen to modern stuff is when it's on the news or my little sister play. I can't recall one of this kid's songs. In anycase, he probably is just a carbon copy of the all the other teen groups out there.
Sometimes you need to hear their songs, this is a completly different generation (at least here in Hung), and their will be dominate the world sooner or later, but surely.

These modern stuff are not bad only similar, but they are use the harmony and the beat, which is not a fashion for advanced audition. I think the human need that harmony and beat (you know I am a dancer as one of my hobby and I require these two element).

hmmm, I will start a thread on what the music for...

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ed the Sock hates Justin, that's good enough for me :)

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You don't know Ed the Sock.

Bloody heathen, Probably don't watch Much Music either.