just got a 360

streetballa

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
yeah I am I'll tell you this weekend when I hook up my Xbox Live I don't think I made a silver account yet ill tell you on e-mail or something or i'll add you but its gunna b nbaballer786 if n e one wants to add me on the weekend

psp_fan

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
i have another question tht juSt occured when i rememberd my xbox live gold trial 1 month subscription is done soon but on the silver account can you play online or do u need gold to play online

Dragon2611

I am me!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i have another question tht juSt occured when i rememberd my xbox live gold trial 1 month subscription is done soon but on the silver account can you play online or do u need gold to play online
gold with the execption of phantasy star online which is a subscrption based mmo so works on silver.

psp_fan

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
kk thx a lot
so just to wrap it up
you can play online on the silver account but on the ggold you can play all the special events and stuff...?

Dragon2611

I am me!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
kk thx a lot
so just to wrap it up
you can play online on the silver account but on the ggold you can play all the special events and stuff...?
you need gold to play online with the expection of fantasty star online which is a subscription based MMO.

that to my knowledge is the only game i know of that works online with xbl silver all the others require you have gold.

Dragon2611

I am me!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
o ok thx thts lame lol
it is sorta but In my opinion live is worth the money, seeing as it costs microsoft a to run it.

and its nice the way it keeps a centralised friends list and tracks whos playing what, makes setting up a game with your mate much much easier :D

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The way I see it - Live is only £40 a year, thats the price of a game and comparatively I get more play out of Live than I do any one single game so it's £40 well spent imho.

streetballa

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
yo irfan sk ur dad to buy u a one year subscribtion from futureshop its $60 or if u got enough money I hafta go n e ways ill buy it fa u n u pay me after u come back from montreal

streetballa

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
yo i can't find the phono connectors so does tht mean that I wont have sound for my 360?

streetballa

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Okay so I finally got the phono connector which people are calling the "Y" connector and I got the adapter but when I hook it into my speakers no sound comes out. I hooked it into the back of my speakers and it doesnt work and i hooked it into my speaker jacks it doesn't work and I tried all the combinations there were and it doesn't work what do I do?

psp_fan

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
yo immo when i went to montreal my uncle surprised me witha wii!
its lots of fun too

streetballa

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
lol antonio? yo on the weekend I'll play u on like n i added u as a friend. I don't really like Wii though the games aren't that fun but Wii Sports is good.

streetballa

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
i have Ghost recon + the map pack ;)

And yes that flashing means your batteries are running low, the other way to tell is if you press the xbox guide button (the one in the middle of the controller) when the panel appears theres a battery icon in the top left that shows how much battery left in the controller (although im not convinced its all that accurate)
how do you get the map pack? do you get it from the Live Marketplace? and how much is it?

psp_fan

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
immo r u gonna get the points card??causse if the map pack is in the marketplace chances are you will need points