Juno Beach is being released.....

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow! I paid with the pre-order price and the 30% discount $99.00. Glad I didn't wait.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Juno is huge. I laid the map out on the floor and it measured around 16 feet long, 24 map panels all labeled to make it easy to put the large map together and when you play one of the scenarios you just need the panels that are for that scenario, 10 scenarios, one giant CG that used all the maps, 10 pages of rules, 7 full sheets of counters and 3 half sheets. Two extra half sheets not listed on the back cover.

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Juno is huge. I laid the map out on the floor and it measured around 16 feet long, 24 map panels all labeled to make it easy to put the large map together and when you play one of the scenarios you just need the panels that are for that scenario, 10 scenarios, one giant CG that used all the maps, 10 pages of rules, 7 full sheets of counters and 3 half sheets. Two extra half sheets not listed on the back cover.
Yep, did the same and bought at preorder price September last year, I’ve just asked Maureen to post it to me with a load of other CH goodies I ordered. Looking forward to receiving it!

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
CH is dedicated to producing every inch of the Normandy beaches at ATS/ASL scale. An incredible ride for the squad level gamer.
They are just beginning to do ALL of Stalingrad.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
For me there is such a thig as Too Big.
A 16 foot long one gets there but at least it is narrow. I could not imagine trying to play on a map larger than 6foot by 6 foot. My Poor Back!

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
Really - Stalingrad in monster map size panels like Berlin, Omaha etc would be a definite buy for me. Do you have any more details - like when, will it be one set or many etc.
For at installment shipping this weak or next....for ATS and ASL. Many sets.