JTCS Question

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
So I finally bought JTCS from Matrix because they reduced their price for the holidays :) Anyways I went with the digital download and was wondering since I downloaded it will it be up to date with the lastest patches and fixes or will I have to dld and apply all updates and patches that have been released??

Thanks!

Big Ivan

Reaction score
Good Question SoccerDJ,

I don't know. But I think if you go over to the Matrix site you can download for free the most current update. It's 1.04 I believe. You would just download it to your Matrix CS directory, unzip it and then click on the update icon that comes up. From there the system will do all the work.

I hope you enjoy the Matrix edition, I do it's wonderful!! In fact I find myself hardly ever going back to the old system.
Take care and Happy Thanksgiving!
Big Ivan:smoke:

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Thanks for the reply. Downloaded the update and am enjoying getting back into it. The Matrix version is really good and I cant go back to the old version as I have vista now :)

Big Ivan

Reaction score
Excellent to Hear SoccerDJ!

I have Vista also and the system seems to be stable in running CS. My only problems is I had an old EFII scenario "Pomerania" crash on me once when I was playing against the A/I. It hasn't happened again in other scenarios so I'm thinking a might be a scenario compatability thing.

The other issue is in map making. My sliders are garbled as green boxes and my map size window is garbled same. I also don't get map names coming up on any random or DCG map that is made. However, my maps do work its just difficult w/o the numbers being there. Again this could be an incompatibility issue with my graphics card but I'm not computer savey enough to get into it.

At any rate enjoy the new Matrix system. If you're up for trying a PBEM with Vista I'm open.
Take Care!

Big Ivan:smoke:

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
So far its been alot of fun getting back into it. I havent done any map making yet so I havent run into any problems. My only wish was that there was a way to make the linked campaigns a little more involved from the overall strategic end in terms of decisions between scenarios, but I realize that would be asking more then this game could give and thats ok because its still an amazing game!