Journal 2 RB SASL

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is this any good? I am going to try it on Mom/Tue and was just wondering.

caa

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought Journal 1 had the Red Barricades stuff?

Thanks,
Chris.

Wik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
caa said:
I thought Journal 1 had the Red Barricades stuff?
That's where I got mine, I'd be real sad if it was in Journal 2 as I wouldn't have been able to obtain it... :cry:

It doesn't seem that long ago that my local game store had tons of ASL on the shelves, but since I wasn't playing the game back then I'm now picking up pieces on EBAY (and from MMP firesale when it was avaliable / reprints as they become avaliable...)

- Chad

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wik said:
That's where I got mine, I'd be real sad if it was in Journal 2 as I wouldn't have been able to obtain it... :cry:

It doesn't seem that long ago that my local game store had tons of ASL on the shelves, but since I wasn't playing the game back then I'm now picking up pieces on EBAY (and from MMP firesale when it was avaliable / reprints as they become avaliable...)

- Chad
ok then- how is the RB SASL in JOURNAL #1?!?

peterk1

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Top T. The ones in the Journal are single scenarios, but I also have my hands on a SASL Red Barricades campaign. At one point it was destined for publication but it just sort of faded away - I guess the author lost interest.

If you'd like to have that set just drop me a line.It's pretty polished and looks like a lot more fun than the single missions.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jim

The RB SASL missions play very well and are a good way to enjoy Stalengrad :cheeky:

Daniel

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cool- that was what I am looking for. Thanks for the answers!!

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
peterk1 said:
Top T. The ones in the Journal are single scenarios, but I also have my hands on a SASL Red Barricades campaign. At one point it was destined for publication but it just sort of faded away - I guess the author lost interest.
We have copies of files associated with the RB SASL Project in the SZO File Archives. :)