Journal 11 Sticky Errata Version Control

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello,

I just realized that I never cut and pasted in my Journal 11 Sticky errata. I also just realized that the version I printed out last year is labeled "Journal 11 Sticky Errata Ver 1 (17 July 2016)" but the version I just saw online is labeled "Journal 11 Sticky Errata Ver 1 (24 July 2016)".

Does anyone know what the differences are between versions 1 and 1.1?

I'm trying to avoid having to reprint all 7 pages of sticky paper.

Thanks!

Bill "the Befuddled"

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Bill,
There was just one change from ver 1 to 1.1. On the last page, the A24 Smoke Summary, the errata counter picture originally listed the Hindrance for the Gray Dispersed WP Smoke counter as +2. It was changed to be +1.

Rick

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Bill,
There was just one change from ver 1 to 1.1. On the last page, the A24 Smoke Summary, the errata counter picture originally listed the Hindrance for the Gray Dispersed WP Smoke counter as +2. It was changed to be +1.

Rick
Rick,

Thank you very much for the input! That helps explain why I had two copies of the last page.

Also, thank you and your team very much for the extreme effort associated with generating all the Sticky Errata and the other wonderful resources that you host on your site. I very much appreciate all of the hard work!

All the best.

Bill

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It would be nice if the changes between versions were added to the sticky errata themselves. If a player had put in an earlier version, he could just change the ones that changed, as Bill was trying to do. The list of fixes could be simple, for example, "Fixes for version 1.2: A12.15, D7.2, E1.16 deleted."

JR

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It would be nice if the changes between versions were added to the sticky errata themselves. If a player had put in an earlier version, he could just change the ones that changed, as Bill was trying to do. The list of fixes could be simple, for example, "Fixes for version 1.2: A12.15, D7.2, E1.16 deleted."

JR
Yeah, that is a good idea, and one I will try to remember to stay on top of going forward.

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rick,

Thank you very much for the input! That helps explain why I had two copies of the last page....
Bill
So you were already aware of both the issue and the solution AND had already addressed it and then promptly forgot the whole thing? And I'm 0-2 against you ?!? Something is very wrong with this picture and I want a re-match

DD-

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So you were already aware of both the issue and the solution AND had already addressed it and then promptly forgot the whole thing? And I'm 0-2 against you ?!? Something is very wrong with this picture and I want a re-match

DD-
Do I know you?

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sure I'm the guy from ASLOK that was driving the Tiger that looked like a Christmas Tree wearing all the different colored malfunction counters as ornaments- you thought it was so funny you had to stop the game so you could take a picture and send it to Deller
Dr. Death aka Brian

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sure I'm the guy from ASLOK that was driving the Tiger that looked like a Christmas Tree wearing all the different colored malfunction counters as ornaments- you thought it was so funny you had to stop the game so you could take a picture and send it to Deller
Dr. Death aka Brian
Wait, it's all coming back to me! :)

You were so damn funny showing me that handful of "clearly Otto forgot to pack the ammo" markers...what was it? One DR for the main and one DR for all three MGs and you broke them all?!

What self-respecting tournament table neighbor wouldn't pause and capture the moment for posterity sake? Not I!

Regarding the Journal 11 errata. I can't decide what's sadder...that I printed it all out and did absolutely nothing with it or that I couldn't remember what the hell I printed in the first place.

Bottom line must be...you must be a terrible player if you can't beat me. :)

Bill

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wait, it's all coming back to me! :)
You were so damn funny showing me that handful of "clearly Otto forgot to pack the ammo" markers...what was it? One DR for the main and one DR for all three MGs and you broke them all?!
YATZEE! But that cat only had 2 MG's

Bottom line must be...you must be a terrible player if you can't beat me. :)
Bill
Oh I totally suck and as you saw my dice definitely don't help

Skull.jpg

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whoaa slow down there- that was not my set- while my counters may not be the perfect laquered squares Mr. C is known for there are no stop signs in my counter trays- although there was this one Wind Direction counter I did go a little overboard with....