Join ME and help save the World!

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Doctor Sinister said:
Excellent work! I can see we are going to need to build new cybernetic conversion plants.

Dr. S.
Another one are the motorized quinces...

...and The Oppressed Peoples of Deep Purple Tentacle

Last edited:

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Jingoistic States of Hoserdom has decalred that a State of War now exists between Hoserdom and The Teletubbies!

Who's with us!!!! :mad:

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
The Doctor said:
The Jingoistic States of Hoserdom has decalred that a State of War now exists between Hoserdom and The Teletubbies!

Through the lack of military force to be displayed outwards at the moment, the Democratic Republic of EastGermany is willing to support the Jingoistic States of Hoserdom with all vehicle parts it's economy can produce...

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
mr_clark said:
Through the lack of military force to be displayed outwards at the moment, the Democratic Republic of EastGermany is willing to support the Jingoistic States of Hoserdom with all vehicle parts it's economy can produce...
Our currency is Beer. Unfortunately Anheuser-Busch is our corporate sponsor. Are there any Anhueser-Busch products of interest to East Gemany? I know American beers don't quite measure up in Germany.

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Jon@lbc said:
The Rogue state of pensiltucky
Currency: Thingummybob
National animal formerly the liberal but now the Llama
Cant remember anything else
Someone turn that damn Hypnotic Ultra radiowave beam Transmitter off! It's intended for our enemies. :mad: I forgot what else I wanted to post now.

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
mr_clark said:
Ah, reviving the old Trabant factories are you! :p

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just founded the Rogue Nation of Dante Island. The perfect headquarters for future piratical exploits! :devil: According to the description, my national animal, the tigershark, roams the lush FORESTS?????!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The Doctor said:

TO WAR!

:rifle: :rifle: :rifle: :rifle: :rifle:

I could hardly refuse could I? I mean, given what we all talk about here...

Dr. S.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
pirateship1982 said:
Just founded the Rogue Nation of Dante Island. The perfect headquarters for future piratical exploits! :devil: According to the description, my national animal, the tigershark, roams the lush FORESTS?????!!!!!
Can we please use your island for nuclear tests?

Dr. S.

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
The Doctor said:
Our currency is Beer. Unfortunately Anheuser-Busch is our corporate sponsor. Are there any Anhueser-Busch products of interest to East Gemany? I know American beers don't quite measure up in Germany.
Well, we can solve the problem with a kind of joint venture, you use this "beer" as a chemical agent against our enemy and we gain a share of the conquered territories as 'pay' for our support...

seriously: I never heard of this beer...

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Dicke Bertha said:
Ah, reviving the old Trabant factories are you! :p
Still one of the best cars ever made... at least for the time of the design which was around 1950... never know what the Wessis had with their VW Käfer... :cheeky:

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
pirateship1982 said:

Yeah, my gators roam the forests too. I wish there was an option to set your animal's habitat, like swamp, ocean, plains, etc.

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:
Execute him - he's clearly not grasped the basic concept of Armchair.

Dr. S.

Can't do that... yet. I ordered him to wear a dress and sing "I'm a little teapot" at all general staff meetings. That should do, until I overthrow this silly de-mo-crat-ic guvament and start oppressing my people-and I'll make it seem like it was their idea all along.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:
Can we please use your island for nuclear tests?

Dr. S.
Already in progress. Nuclear reactors here tend to be a bit leaky. That's why the island glows green at night. :eek:

And I like the way I spell "color" and intend to keep spelling it that way. :devious:

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Is that the sound of the torturee or the torturer? Making up new words here maybe. :) The difference between a torturee, and a tortured, is that the former, would be trying that line of work professionally. :surprise:

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:
He doesn't spell it right.

It's Muhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Dr. S.

It depends on where you live. Where I live in Southern Louisiana, evil laughes start with a "Bwah" sound. In north Louisiana (and elsewhere, apparently) evil laughes begin with a "Mwah" sound.

It's kind of like last names. The last names Hebert and Herbert are both pronounced "AY-bear," and last name David is pronounced "da-VEED," in Southern Louisiana. Elsewhere, they are pronounced as written.