JohnO vs Full Monty, Cintheaux, August 8th, 1944

John Osborne

Reaction score
I'm going to attempt on doing a running AAR. Any thing that I post will have happen so Fully Monty wont be getting much intel from this :laugh:

The Battle at Cintheaux has begun, Turn 1 has been sent to Full Monty and wishing him Good Luck, because I'm going to need it also! I will keep posting results every fifth turn.

So Stay Tune to this radio station :)

JohnO

John Osborne

Reaction score
Well we are up to turn 6 and I've decide after telling Full Monty. That I will just do a full AAR after the battle. I don't want to give away any of my ideas (plan) on how to stop the advance of his forces. So far my plan is still going good. But you know how plans go, as soon as the "Oh Sh*t" happens, the plan goes out the window.

I can say that Full Monty is a worthy adversary. He's making me think on what his actions is dictating on the battlefield.

So stand by for a full report after the battle.

General Meyer (JohnO)

John Osborne

Reaction score
Ok, if you just want screenshots :laugh: This action took place around turns 3 and 4. See what happen when Shermans go up against my Panzers :cheeky:

You can see from the screenshots of the Killing Fields that those Shermans that don't have a base are either abandon or knocked out.

But the battle has just started, it can turn bad for me in a minute :)

JohnO

Sherman Bites the Dust

Killing Fields