Java 9 - As Good As They Got - SSR 10

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
10. The German receives Air Support (E7.). At the beginning of each German Turn, the German side makes a DR; on a wdr <= 2 Air Support is received and on the cdr (halved, FRU) is the number 1939 Stuka DB with bombs received. Each Stuka is automatically recalled at the end of the next French player turn.

Am I correct reading this as every German Turn, they'll have a 33% chance for 1-3 DBs to enter (which are then recalled after their 1 turn of action)? So (very) theoretically up to 30 (36 if it goes the full course) DBs in this scenario?

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
10. The German receives Air Support (E7.). At the beginning of each German Turn, the German side makes a DR; on a wdr <= 2 Air Support is received and on the cdr (halved, FRU) is the number 1939 Stuka DB with bombs received. Each Stuka is automatically recalled at the end of the next French player turn.

Am I correct reading this as every German Turn, they'll have a 33% chance for 1-3 DBs to enter (which are then recalled after their 1 turn of action)? So (very) theoretically up to 30 (36 if it goes the full course) DBs in this scenario?
Yes, you are correct

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
If I remember, the Germans didn't receive Air Support until Turn 4, of which they received 1x DB; after which they then received 2x DB on Turns 6 and 7. The damaged they did was it Pinned some infantry and Broke an 8-0 and a 4-5-8 squad; I also recall, one did score a Near Miss on an S35, I believe it was immobilized.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
If I remember, the Germans didn't receive Air Support until Turn 4, of which they received 1x DB; after which they then received 2x DB on Turns 6 and 7. The damaged they did was it Pinned some infantry and Broke an 8-0 and a 4-5-8 squad; I also recall, one did score a Near Miss on an S35, I believe it was immobilized.
Thanks for the confirmation. 3 turns out of 10 sounds like you hit the bell right in the middle! :)