January Blues - Perspective

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Feeling the January blues - I have been whingeing and moaning about bitterly cold days lately...so, this video is a welcome tonic and perspective changer.

There is a lot of opinion around about the pampered and useless nature of the millenial generation- especially females ...look no further - she is making yeast bread...Wow ! .... No local organic shop at inflated prices....No hot water - she even talks about yarn and will make a scarf - What the hell !- a true blooded woman.

That said - as a guy - you watch this and wonder where the male is to shovel the snow and fix the water pump.....this is a lovely video...........correction - she installs her own water pump............Millenial guys - eat your hearts out....this doll belongs to the mountains and a special guy who deserves her..... hope it works out for her.

She still has not met Mr Grizzly.....?. She cooks fresh ingredients too........there is hope for humanity.....anybody know whereabouts this is - Colorado Mountains maybe ????? ...It brings out the Call of The Wild inclinations in me .................Whiteout.........I am green with envy.......................... Yee Haa !...and she has not played with her mobile phone once as the hordes of city dwelling zomboids do 8 hours a day..........heads down and living life virtually.......... as they shuffle along the street yakking about immaterial subject matter...

Congrats to her parents........they had a little bit of input...gave the correct driving spark............!

Snow ! Snow ! ........Snow ............!...Life is an experience........Experience it....❄..........

Last edited: