J8's Preview of Coming Attractions

paulkenny

Reaction score
Was as usual impressed by Journal 8 and especially excited about the preview of coming attractions. Looking forward to HP!

However, I was disappointed to see that the Rarities Pack was not even mentioned. That product will truly "finish" the system and no mention seems to mean YEARS until it sees the light of day, if ever.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Was as usual impressed by Journal 8 and especially excited about the preview of coming attractions. Looking forward to HP!

However, I was disappointed to see that the Rarities Pack was not even mentioned. That product will truly "finish" the system and no mention seems to mean YEARS until it sees the light of day, if ever.
You will never "finish" the system and there is always something else you can do. I wonder if it is a question of economics. Whilst a rarity pack would sell well the cost of the countersheets will put up the production costs considerably and give another muck up opportunity for the printers.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You will never "finish" the system and there is always something else you can do. I wonder if it is a question of economics. Whilst a rarity pack would sell well the cost of the countersheets will put up the production costs considerably and give another muck up opportunity for the printers.
Even ifthat is the case, It should still be published..

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was thinking about this the other day. So where does the Rarity Pack stand in the MMP pecking order? I'd assume after HP! and the FKaC and CoB2 reprints. I'd like to see it next year.

Bill

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was thinking about this the other day. So where does the Rarity Pack stand in the MMP pecking order? I'd assume after HP! and the FKaC and CoB2 reprints. I'd like to see it next year.

Bill
You keep FORGETTING the module that EVERYONE will want..... The DESERT LEGIONS (Desert Rat scenarios, Hollow Legions module combined).

Also, the American module rebuild has to have SOME priority.... The ASL Starter Kits only provide a few of the MANY American AFVs and TRUCKS....

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any Official MMP response on Rare Vehicles? I know there was talk of it about 1/2 a year ago- or longer, but nothing recently. Still in the line, and where...?

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ain't heard nuthin' fer a while.
i was hopin' to contribute to the pack, but...
it seems to have fallen into the limbo of
"someday".

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If someone wants to ask me directly, instead or speculating in a public forum, they'd probably find out the status of their submission.

Just sayin' ;)
OK, I didn't submit anything. I just wanna buy the thing, and drive strange pieces of junk. Kinda like the one in my drive way.

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If someone wants to ask me directly, instead or speculating in a public forum, they'd probably find out the status of their submission.

Just sayin' ;)
now, where would the fun in that be?:laugh:
i'd rather contribute to the endless cycle of
rumor mongering/shït stirring!:laugh: