J83 - Bloody Nose AAR

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Gentlemen,

Chas has outdone himself again with a new AAR for J83 "Bloody Nose" from Journal 5. It's impressive! And you can find it in the usual place on our ASL Section AAR page.

The file size is also impressive, clocking in at just over 2.2 Mb in total... so this download is only for the brave! (or those with cable!) :D

If you are likely to read it a couple of times though, I'd recommend you save it to disk so we can help save on site bandwidth given its large size.

I'm also pleased to announce that after Chas' excellent contributions in the past few weeks, Chas has been awarded an ASL Section Achievement Medal. Well done, Chas! :)

Regards,
Andrew

CPRad

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Reepicheep said:
Gentlemen,

Chas has outdone himself again with a new AAR for J83 "Bloody Nose" from Journal 5. It's impressive! And you can find it in the usual place on our ASL Section AAR page.

I'm also pleased to announce that after Chas' excellent contributions in the past few weeks, Chas has been awarded an ASL Section Achievement Medal. Well done, Chas! :)

Regards,
Andrew

Way to go .. I always love reading everyones AAR and Chas yours are very good. Congrats on the Award.

All the Best

Larry