J188 Grab and Go (Graphics)

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just finished playing this last night losing as the Russians. Really enjoyed this scenario. I tried concentrating my push down the middle and on the German left flank. I managed to take the W3/4 building and eliminated 3 squads and 2 leaders doing it but lost a lot of time an units trying to take P/Q4. I liked the scenario because there a lot of different ways you can play it. Should offer great replay value.

Vrosso

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just finished playing this one as the Germans against Rob Loper, overall an amazing game with each turn being critical to reset the defense with a highly fluid attack coming in. It came down to the last turn and in the final turn, the 9-2 with two squads ran a gauntlet of fire (with my last squad rolling boxcars vs. the 9-2/458 one squad pinned on earlier shots). The 8-1 managed to sneak off also plus two buildings resulted in 13 points for Rob. He eliminated both of my halftracks, so I would have been able to get about 10 off (at best) and single HS's held up two of my squads in CC. It was really important to get at least one of those tracks off properly loaded. Would be happy to play either side again in this one!