llUnited States

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Here is our playing of J164 Aiding the Local Constabulary (three player):

Thanks for your brilliant AAR.......

Sorry to hear you got sniped so badly.....we kept the SAN numbers to an absolute minimum to reduce the risk of scenario disruption......I guess if a guy decides to roll Snake Eyes all the time we cannot argue with that......

If the FPF shot of the South Africans had broken them instead of your counterattacking Mutineers, how would that have affected the outcome you think??

Grumblejones

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for your brilliant AAR.......

Sorry to hear you got sniped so badly.....we kept the SAN numbers to an absolute minimum to reduce the risk of scenario disruption......I guess if a guy decides to roll Snake Eyes all the time we cannot argue with that......

If the FPF shot of the South Africans had broken them instead of your counterattacking Mutineers, how would that have affected the outcome you think??
Probably would not have changed the game too much. Had I survived, I still would have had to try and take the Train Station away from Dave's South Africans. He also still had one more reinforcement group to bring on. So, my Mutineers were probably doomed no matter what.

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Another great AAR lads,
" I can't think of anything like this in any other scenario."

A3 - Decent into Hell. German glider troops landing on the dry bed of the Tavronitas river in Crete.

An old classic, somewhat like myself ?