J13 Sticky Errata

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have sticky errata for both the 2nd Ed. Full Rulebook as well as the March 2021 edition of the ASL Pocket Edition rulebook, in both Letter and A4 sizes out in the Texas-ASL Downloads section. I've had a couple of people look this over, but please let me (ctasl at aol dot com) know if you see any issues with this so I can get it corrected.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Printed this off today, but the while the counter graphics on pages 1 and 4 displayed correctly on my screen, the printed versions were just solid black squares on the page. Not sure if it's a setting I have to change, or if it's an issue with the graphics themselves.

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Printed this off today, but the while the counter graphics on pages 1 and 4 displayed correctly on my screen, the printed versions were just solid black squares on the page. Not sure if it's a setting I have to change, or if it's an issue with the graphics themselves.
What system, OS and PDF reader are you using?

I’ve seen similar behavior with printing graphics in PDFs and often it is very dependent on system configurations.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This sticky errata as to A7.55 tracks the J13 publication. That is of course different from the ver. 2.04 of the eASLRB.

Which one controls?

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What system, OS and PDF reader are you using?

I’ve seen similar behavior with printing graphics in PDFs and often it is very dependent on system configurations.
Tried on both a PC and laptop - same results. Have previously used the PC without issue. (Recently printed off Jim Bishop's current "Bishop Says" article (pdf) with no problems.)

PC - 64-bit, Windows 10 Home 22H2, Adobe Acrobat
Laptop - 64-bit, Windows 11 Home 22H2, Adobe Acrobat Reader

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Had the same problem.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got the black box problem fixed. Printed it out on my home printer and it came out fine.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A couple of comments on the sticky errata having spent a couple of hours over the last week posting all of the corrections:
  • Appreciate providing formatted errata for both the ASLRB 2nd Ed. and Pocket RB 2021 Ed. for the basic rules.
  • Some of the Red Factories and all of the Hatten in Flames errata appears to have been previously published somewhere as I already had several of them posted. Understand that this file represents what was published in J13, which is a rollup covering several products/modules. One minor difference I saw was in the errata for O11.6235. In the sticky I already had posted, the word "assault" in the first line was capitalized.
  • Although the corrected vehicle counters for Chapter H now print correctly, they are both the same graphic/vehicle. The counter graphic is correct for the M4A3E8(105) Dozer MTv, but there should be a different counter graphic for the POA-CWS-H5 MTv (based on what is in the current Chap H listing). Also, should the front armor factors on both be in red? Those were the only real corrections I found in the file.
Again, appreciate the effort in pulling this together.

Last edited: