I've got an idea. Hear me out.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Glacial and expensive shipping is not acceptable in a free market. To me anyway. So I'll get it elsewhere for free. /shrug
If cheaper and slower is what you're looking for, you've found it. Well done, I guess. -- jim

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
$20 is cheap for shipping it one ASL retailer wanted to charge me $54 for one scenario pack( the recent Texas one) Another member here sent his copy to me for under $10 then reordered for himself .
I wish PDF distributions were a thing. I scan and PDF everything I get. I have got to the point where I dispose of the paper once I have scanned it. Too much clutter to keep around and I have no plans on every selling anything. -- jim

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I usu
I wish PDF distributions were a thing. I scan and PDF everything I get. I have got to the point where I dispose of the paper once I have scanned it. Too much clutter to keep around and I have no plans on every selling anything. -- jim
ally scan all the new stuff but have got a bit behind over the last few years !

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Saves space. Saves a HUUUGE amount on postage. The Yankee ASL guys distributed their XX Anniversary Scenario Pack via PDF.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It shall NOT be delivered UNTIL the "Month of Mondays" has elapsed....

Man-up cupcakes....

AoO took longer to arrive and Ron Mosher was the "Cheer-Squad Leader" (C-SL).

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm thinking, wouldn't it be cool if the French OB was represented in ASL.? Like someone could make counters for French squads--including Vichy and Free French--and have all the French vehicles and guns. They could even make some Chapter H pages for the French. Heck, maybe they could even design some scenarios featuring French troops and throw in a board or two. I'd love to get my hands on a module like that. Maybe some day someone will publish one and send it to their customers!
Sorry I missed this post...I was too busy looking at my CDG2 to comment earlier...what did I miss?

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I wish we were still in the golden age of Series Replays, as Dinant is something I would love to see a move by move AAR of.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm thinking, wouldn't it be cool if the French OB was represented in ASL.? Like someone could make counters for French squads--including Vichy and Free French--and have all the French vehicles and guns. They could even make some Chapter H pages for the French. Heck, maybe they could even design some scenarios featuring French troops and throw in a board or two. I'd love to get my hands on a module like that. Maybe some day someone will publish one and send it to their customers!
Likely as not you won't like it or some aspect of it (perhaps the hue of the sky on the box art) when you get it anyways...I can't wait to see what you make of the fleet of trucks, and the sub-fleet of 38ts...

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Likely as not you won't like it or some aspect of it (perhaps the hue of the sky on the box art) when you get it anyways...I can't wait to see what you make of the fleet of trucks, and the sub-fleet of 38ts...
Karma is a beautiful thing sometimes.

We should start a pool, though. Take the over/under on the following possibilities in the DM write-up:

• number of times Mark says he is "confused" about something - 2
  • number of times the playtesting is called into question - 1
  • number of things that get called out as "unnecessary" - 4
  • number of awkward pop culture references - 2
  • total number of paragraphs in review - 9
  • number of scenarios Mark confesses to having played in formulating his opinion - 1
  • number of times the word "ASLer" is used - 14
  • number of adjacent, repeated words (EX: "tiny tiny") - 7

Last edited: