ITR 3?

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Title says it all. I've greatly enjoyed all of the BFP releases I have bought, with the two bocage packs finding my personal sweetspot. However, ITR 1 & 2 are what I have considered to be the most well-crafted, balanced, and intensively fun scenarios so far from you guys. You have mastered the design of the large, ASL city-fight! So, has there been any consideration whatsoever as to compiling an ITR 3? Scenarios that had to be winnowed out of 1 & 2 due to product-size constraints? Currently developing scenarios that might fit the ITR mold? I know you guys have a dozen irons in the fire and a prioritized production calendar, so I guess I am just wondering if this has ever come up on the radar?

On the list of might/might not followups to different ASL product lines, a potential ITR 3 would be at the top of my must-buy list.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you very much. We are very interested in doing another ITR. What I can say is that a High Ground 3 is in the works.
But we also have to get some of our other big projects done. You may find the equivalent of a "mini-ITR" inside of the East Front project.