Itr 2

Sandaholm

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Will LFT be offering this for sale any time soon? In to the Rubble 2, that is.
Kirby

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I believe that in the past there has been a relationship between BFP and LFT, with each distributing the other's products in their respective markets. Not sure about ITR 2, but worth the question if one is living in Europe I would think.
Ah. My confusion then.

JR

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I believe that in the past there has been a relationship between BFP and LFT, with each distributing the other's products in their respective markets. Not sure about ITR 2, but worth the question if one is living in Europe I would think.
This.

I believe that LFT plans to distribute BFP products in Europe as it has done in the past.
I have ordered my PiF via LFT, so I am pretty confident that it will be possible to procure ITR2 via LFT, too. This will likely have the added benefit for the Europeans to cut down on customs.

von Marwitz

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
It is likely that LFT will distribute that product, but it has become more and more problematic to ship large quantities of product to Europe without getting murdered by customs. LFT has been pretty much plumed recently so I do not see LFT to continue that way, except for BFP products maybe.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am far from being a big enough client but LFT saved a great deal of postage for me shipping out of France and sometimes Cambodia.

Service is TOP NOTCHED

Love to get more stuff via LFT if at all possible! (MMP stuff? :) )

Rgds Jack

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
It is now up for sale on the LFT site!!!