ITR 2 Preorder

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
$68 is an early-order price. ITR2 is in production, so it is being printed and will be shipped as soon as possible.

The normal price once shipping begins will be $85 for U.S. orders.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I emailed Xavier to ask about preordering through LFT, and he seemed to say it would be possible. Still nothing on the site though...

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ordered. I played ITR-14 playtest version at the Texas Tournament this year. Great scenario! Killed all the Russians except one 7-0 and one broke conscript squad...and still lost.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Ordered. I just realized this will be my first non-MMP ASL purchase :eek:
You may not realize it, but you just doomed yourself. Only the first step really matters, after that, TPPs will ruin you.

(Of course, BFP is far from the worst TPP to buy from!)

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
You may not realize it, but you just doomed yourself. Only the first step really matters, after that, TPPs will ruin you.

(Of course, BFP is far from the worst TPP to buy from!)
Of course, he could try to convince his wife that she does not really need that extra pair of shoes, and instead the purchase of some ASL TPPs would be family fundings better spent.

It is said that ASL is a game of chances. If he followed up that idea, however, chances are that he will be first whacked immediately and then ruined.

I guess it is time for one of my favourites:

Wargamers.jpg

Cheers,
von Marwitz

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Did we get an update from BFP on what new counters will be included in the module?
Based on the (low-res) artwork on the back of the pack, I'm guessing some new Japanese MMC, possibly AE. It also looks like a new MMC for the Axis Minors will be included (AE?, or 5-4-8?).

Apart from some 5/8" system counters, I'm guessing that there will be some rare German and Russian AFV, including three with FT.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Based on the (low-res) artwork on the back of the pack, I'm guessing some new Japanese MMC, possibly AE. It also looks like a new MMC for the Axis Minors will be included (AE?, or 5-4-8?).

Apart from some 5/8" system counters, I'm guessing that there will be some rare German and Russian AFV, including three with FT.
Correct, new IJA and Axis Minor Assault Engineers. They also ran with a number of suggestions they fielded in that thread asking what sort of new informational counters people wanted to see in ITR2.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK....

I ordered it from the links here, but when I checked out, the "Page Does Not Exist" appeared as the final screen.

Checked my Paypal account and it went through correctly.

Just wondering if the BFP page was "hijacked" between BFP to Paypal confirmation?

Thanks

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK....

I ordered it from the links here, but when I checked out, the "Page Does Not Exist" appeared as the final screen.

Checked my Paypal account and it went through correctly.

Just wondering if the BFP page was "hijacked" between BFP to Paypal confirmation?

Thanks
Kevin,
Saw the order come through ok.

Rick

Caise

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had the same experience as Kevin. Page does not exist before getting an order number. I received my paypal receipt, but no email from BFP saying my order was received.

Caise Vickery