Italian partisan CG--mashup of SASL2

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Set up first Mission of a custom SASL2 CG using an Italian partisan FRIENDLY Company. This CG is a mashup of SASL2, Platoon Leader 3.1 Patrol rules,and one or two historical scenarios which will be modified for the CG.

Modifying the CG by using Missions for generating forces and Victory Conditions,but not using the AI for the ENEMY and playing both sides myself. Will have to modify some of the Missions accordingly for partisan as FRIENDLY company.

First Mission is a sabotage action on a train bringing motorized vehicles to the front. A small detachment of the partisan company is used. The CG is based on the exploits of the Stella Rossa partisan group based on Mount Sole,from 1943-44.

Attachments

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I like it. I trust your Coy doesn't pay penalties for using Italian or German SW.

I like the look of the train, which CH product did that come from?

Please post a regular update on your Coy's triumphs/troubles.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No penalty for use of Italian weapons at least--unsure about penalty for German weapons.
The train counters are from 1st edition CH Shanley's Hill.Now they are found in CH updated version Behind Utah Beach.
Will do--working on particular rules at moment so may be a week or so before this kicks off.
Thanks for your interest.