Italian Campaign Development Thread

mike1984

Recruit
Reaction score
I've been talking with Veers about this today. I know everyone here kind of just got bogged down and it faded away. But if you're willing, I'll join in to help any way I can. You guys put a lot of work into this. Hate to see it go to waste.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'l forward you on Polynike's work on the Axis OOB, which is quite good.
Custer's OOBs are also pretty damn good for the Italian Campaign PBEM. Though the Canadians could be done differently. :D
I can also forward you on the map work.
I'll also get you my own notes.
Weather and shock were going to be what I really tried to use to make it feel like Italy.

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
Mike, Wyatt I am still wiling to help on this project as its abandonment made me lose faith in TOAW a while back. So if its on please count me in.

Matter of fact, Waytt could forward my OOB work as the pen drive in which all the work was contained has gone missing :(

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Mike, Wyatt I am still wiling to help on this project as its abandonment made me lose faith in TOAW a while back. So if its on please count me in.

Matter of fact, Waytt could forward my OOB work as the pen drive in which all the work was contained has gone missing :(
Jonathan, were you finished your work with the Axis OOB?
If memory servers you were, eh?

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
I almost was, some details still needed. Still i cannot access the only back up I have of that work as Ive lost the pen drive it ws on

Last edited:

sPzAbt653

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow time flies - three years since the last post here.

Was just looking at Quislings original, which reminded me about this thread. Was anything ever finished on this scenario ??