Italian Campaign Development Thread

stiener

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
:crosseye: theres an Anzio scenario???? :yummy:
COOL!

where will we be able to get these 2 scenario's when there done?

i would be open to being a play tester :p if you didnt have to get more than a couple / 3 .... moves out a week? im thinkin that you might need someone a bit faster tho? :upset:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
:crosseye: theres an Anzio scenario???? :yummy:
COOL!

where will we be able to get these 2 scenario's when there done?

i would be open to being a play tester :p if you didnt have to get more than a couple / 3 .... moves out a week? im thinkin that you might need someone a bit faster tho? :upset:
Contact Stefan (Telumar) to see if he needs playtesters.

stiener

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
merry xmas and happy new year Veers.

hows the development coming? :laugh: had a chance to work on things lately?

[ waiting with baited breath :smoke: ]

B-snafu

Reaction score
Can you at least give an estimated finish/release time?? (so that way we who are waiting can grumble when that time frame is not met:laugh::devious:)

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
so you gentlemen are serious....its almost finished??
really??? :cool:
Well, we've had a minor setback.

A) What Jonathan means is that he is almost finished. He is working on the Axis OOB.
B) Stefan (Telumar) was working on the Allied OOB, but his work on the Anzio scenario was deemed far more important (by me, I told him to **** off from this and get Anzio off the ground :laugh:).
C) Silvain was working on the map, but, two days ago, let me know that he wouldn't be able to finish it (it's, give or take, half way done)
D) After all, or some, of these things are done, I'm going to pull them all together and do up the event list.

So, we're....eh, especially in need of a new mapper, since I despise, and am not all that good at, making maps.
I'm really waiting on it to be finito before I start making up the event list based on the wrong hexes...

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Still in need of a new Map maker!
Come on, join up, get your name on the briefing of what is sure to become THE premier Italian Campaign scenario! (by 2015...:laugh:)

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Still pretty much stalled. We still need a map maker...
On the up side, however, I continue to read nad soak in material on the Italian front which continues to fill my head with ideas on how to make it realistic.

B-snafu

Reaction score
Feel like a necromancer (my dang spelling:mad: but should get the idea:D) bringing this back up but:

Just curoius if you guys have progressed any or is it scrapped, oh-hold, or hope wasn't part of your work lost on HD crash.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have everything in regards to this scenario, as it was emailed around, so it was saved in Cyber space.
I would say, however, that it is currently on hold. In the interm, I developed a modification of Marc Custer's Italian Camaign that Jonathan and I should be beginning a playtest of soon.

Telumar

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
As posted earlier (a few posts up on this page) there's still need for a map maker - i also don't know about the Allied OOB - anyone worked on this?

You could send me the map files, Wyatt and i'll have a look on it, can't promise anything.

And hei, Jonathan, welcome back, btw!:toast:

stiener

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
hope you guys continue with this sometime. :D

also veers id be interested in the mod of the italian campiagn your working on when its done please.:D can you drop a post in here so i know when your done with it please? you guys do a great job on these mods and im looking forward to them.

Thanks