Italian Campaign Development Thread

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Was thiknking of doing this for a wile.

Please repst all resources here, for ewasier referabce. I hgave, as I said, email Quisling99 regarding using his map. Wait, no, got a mail delivery error for his Rugged defence email addy. BNeed contact deets for him. Anyone have the,?

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
Outstanding!

Even Veers gets wasted and cant type! :clown:

I always had an Idea that this would happen! ;)

(note the time stamps, we're in the same time zone)

Last edited:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Oy, yes, L'zard hit the nail on the head with that one. I guess I'll leave it up for its humourous value. At least I got the title right. :D
I was invited to a social gathering with 5 women. Only way i could enjoy it was to drink glass after glass of wine. :laugh:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So are we doing Italian Campaign or Sicily to Bremmer Pass?
Well, if I can get permission we'll be using the StoBP map, drawing heavily from the IC OOB/TO&Es/events/house rules, and then adding our own flavour to it.
By the end, we'll, hopefully, have a scenario that plays a hell of a lot better than StoBP and is at a better scale than IC.

EDIT: HA! I am "walking in the light"!

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
As soon as I get permission from QUisling99 to use the StoP map (providing he does give permission) I'll start handing out job assignments. :D
Looking at Quisling's map, I'd reckon it would be overhauled beyond recognition, provided expertise and effort (Silvanski, and others?). Would it therewith not suffice with due recognition in the briefing/header of his initial efforts and wisdom in choice of scope of scenario and use of his map as a starting point?

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
I assume Quisling's map is the S to BP one?

Sorry but got sun burnt and not thinking straight

Last edited:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Looking at Quisling's map, I'd reckon it would be overhauled beyond recognition, provided expertise and effort (Silvanski, and others?). Would it therewith not suffice with due recognition in the briefing/header of his initial efforts and wisdom in choice of scope of scenario and use of his map as a starting point?
Honestly, I don't know. I certainly agree that it will be overhauled greatly, but I still think it worth the effort to try to contact him. If he cannot be found we may just continue on with his map anyways (though I'll leave that one to a vote or something, as I, personally, don't think we should use something without having permission).

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
Honestly, I don't know. I certainly agree that it will be overhauled greatly, but I still think it worth the effort to try to contact him. If he cannot be found we may just continue on with his map anyways (though I'll leave that one to a vote or something, as I, personally, don't think we should use something without having permission).
Lets give him a week Wyatt

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I don't think Quisling will materialize. A good effort to find him and then go ahead. With due credit.