Italian Brothers SSR4

Robertleclerc

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Does it mean a) that buildings 6N4 and 6J8 level 1 can ONLY be accessed thru the stairwells symbol hexes or b) inherent stairwells AND normal stairwells can be used to access level 1 for these 2 buildings ?
Thanks

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I would go for a).
b) would be absurd as, if the stairwell depictions didn't exist, there would be an Inherent stairwell in their place.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would go with "b" as once the building is signified as a two-story edifice; stairwells exist normally in every hex of the building. The semi colon denotes that the remainder of the sentence still pertains to the first part (B23.2) but is a separate thought pattern. If the stairwells only existed where they are denoted as stairwells for a Level 2 or greater edifice, why even include the statement in the SSR?

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
B23.23 allows stairwells ONLY in the Stairwell symbol hexes.
Although it usually never happens... I agree with The Swiss Moron.

Although, it didn't state stairwell SYMBOLS exist normally.

Ok, I'm with Eagle...
No point in the comment in the SSR.
Another example of 2 guys playtesting and not stepping back to correct outside perceptions??

IS there an attempt to contact "non-playing" playtesters that could read the Scenario and give their impressions on how the VC, Entry, setup et al should work in a scenario? WITHOUT playing it?

Last edited: