ISSR3: BRT Setup restrictions

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Does GCIII ISSR3 mean that:
1. HMG/.50cal cannot be setup in trenches?

2. 1st & 2nd Companies, 7thSNLF and 11th Construction cannot setup in fortified buildings?

3. All the LtMTRs are useless as they must be setup in 'pillboxes/Bombproofs and Command-Bunkers?'

:hmmm:

WaterRabbit

Reaction score
Country
llGreenland
1) Trenches are not pillboxes/bommbproofs/command-bunkers. Nothing from the 111th Construction Batt or 1st/2nd Coy of the 7th can setup in trenches.

2) Again they cannot setup anywhere except what is listed.

3) Or they could get dumped into the Reserve Pool. Or they could move out later.

The only errata I have marked is to use 40xLVT2(m) with 10 getting wire grapnels.

countermanCX

Mennonite Jihadi
Reaction score
Country
llMalta
WaterRabbit said:
1) Trenches are not pillboxes/bommbproofs/command-bunkers. Nothing from the 111th Construction Batt or 1st/2nd Coy of the 7th can setup in trenches
" [EXC: a Gun and its manning crew] " - all SW must be inside PB/BP/CB, see also SSR BRT6.

WaterRabbit

Reaction score
Country
llGreenland
countermanCX said:
" [EXC: a Gun and its manning crew] " - all SW must be inside PB/BP/CB, see also SSR BRT6.
Last I checked, a HMG/.50 cal/lt MTR were all SWs and not GUNs. Which of course was the context of my reply. :rolleyes:

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Thanks for the replys, all is as i feared, and just when i had 99% settled on my defensive setup... :cry: