Is this site still in use?

Coypus

Reaction score
Country
ll
Did not bother going to the new site, don't think I would be too welcome :D Non believers are not welcome. Nothing to do with the DRM. Storm Eagle are a fantastic company for the believer like someone said their must be six left. The shell model and crossing the T is hilairious in distant guns. if it was $10 you would still shelve it.

Last edited:

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Funny, but the same people bullying anyone with complaints about SES on this forum are now complaining about SES on the official forum. Ahh, I love irony.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Funny, but the same people bullying anyone with complaints about SES on this forum are now complaining about SES on the official forum. Ahh, I love irony.
Internet arguing always follows special rules.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
People shouldn't use software written by madmen.

Last edited:

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Noticed the SES forum is down again...also noticed that SES itself seems to be boycotting again...even their number 1 fanboi seems to have seen that the emperor isn't wearing any clothes.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
People need to stop closing their eyes. Just because obviously being wildly off common sense might not affect them right now, doing business will get you into the hurt zone sooner or later.

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I did see they finally responded today to their favorite fanboi. He must really feel like an idiot after everything that went here...I sure hope so.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Saddletank that moron. Bans me here for saying what he now admits is the truth.

Don't buy software from madmen.

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I love the fact that there are now more spammers posting (a grand total of four posts) than anyone on SES's own forums. SES really hasn't shown up on their own forums in a year, with a one day exception.

It's too bad. DG and Jutland are pretty good games for naval combat. DRM and stupid company management have doomed them.

I will be investing my time and money in NWS's new Steam and Iron game. Rudimentary graphics, but awesome game play. We finally have FOW in a WW1 naval game.