Is this a dead website?

Skirmisher

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm not sure why I bother checking in here because it seems to have passed on as a viable website. I mean the site works,but very little is going on here
except the players that are struggling through the phoney war... lol

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's not dead but there is a lot less traffic these days. I do know there its still pretty active with Pbem'ing going on between a few members.

I do have some plans for the site and have posted asking for some input on what people would like to see but little has been posted on response.

Any ideas you all might have would be welcome.

Skirmisher

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's not dead but there is a lot less traffic these days. I do know there its still pretty active with Pbem'ing going on between a few members.

PBEM isnt something I do anymore,as it's no longer enjoyable to me. I would of course make an exception for a Combat Campaign,should one come along.

Muzzle

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
a combat camaign is interresting first on a small scale mayby later on a larger scale and aar reports.

dita

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Time has been the biggest hinderance recently. Now that the dark nights have returned here in the UK, I`m sure I`ll get a few PBEM games going and dropping in more often.

CIV4 is taking over my life.....:)

dita

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No, Never really got into any real time strategy games. Dabbled with some....

Civilisation 4. The classic turn based game of empire building and world domination. Great stuff, been playing civ since the Commodore amiga days.

Try http://www.2kgames.com/civ4/home.htm to have a look

Also, www.civfanatics.com for a great fan site.

Has internet play,pitbss and PBEM. Never tried multiplayer......But i`m sure its great.

Jack Dionne

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
PBEM isnt something I do anymore,as it's no longer enjoyable to me. I would of course make an exception for a Combat Campaign,should one come along.
May I ask why you consider PBEM not enjoyable?

I would rather lose to a humane than play against the AI. As a matter of fact I only play this game PBEM.

Skirmisher

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
May I ask why you consider PBEM not enjoyable?

I would rather lose to a humane than play against the AI. As a matter of fact I only play this game PBEM.

I can understand that. The reason I don't care for it is simply the time involved,mainly between turns. I recently reworked my pc and with Win XP pro running now my software possibilities has opened right up.